What's wrong with the white version? O.o

#1wskingwsPosted 1/17/2013 1:34:42 AM
I've been reading some posts and noticed a lot of people bash the white version..but why?

I bought it last Sunday & I don't see anything wrong with it ( aside from the hdd space but that can easily be upgraded with an external hard drive/USB flash drive ) and if the hdd space is the reason why it's being bashed, wouldn't you have to upgrade the black version as well if you plan on downloading big games like batman Arkaham city from the eshop?

Please enlighten me lol.
---
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN
#2blablablax17Posted 1/17/2013 1:41:11 AM
It doesn't match my phat ps3 and 360 slim
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#3wskingws(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 2:00:33 AM
blablablax17 posted...
It doesn't match my phat ps3 and 360 slim

I own a 360 and a ps3 too lol you're trolling the wrong one.
---
#4leopoldsharkPosted 1/17/2013 2:16:54 AM
It can't jump.
#5gary5105Posted 1/17/2013 2:25:09 AM
I also got the white one. I already had an extra hard drive to attach, so the space wasn't an issue, and the "extra value" wasn't worth the $50 extra for me. I had no interest in console/gamepad stands, charging cradles, or even Nintendoland.

Some people might have been happy with the extras, but I didn't want/need them.
#6FoppePosted 1/17/2013 2:31:18 AM
Because of racism.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#7Zozzilla_MkIIPosted 1/17/2013 2:33:40 AM
I got the basic model, since it was cheaper and I didn't want the extra stuff that came with it. I've just stuck a pen drive in it and I couldn't be happier with it.
---
http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo185/Devrinna/290zmtu.jpg ~ By itachi15243
#8wskingws(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 3:38:12 AM
Zozzilla_MkII posted...
it was cheaper and I didn't want the extra stuff that came with it. I've just stuck a pen drive in it and I couldn't be happier with it.

Same here . Plus i still had to buy the new super Mario bros and the pro controller
---
#9noutBrPosted 1/17/2013 3:47:16 AM
I bought the Deluxe (black) version because it came with a wired sensor bar...

After having two sensor bar cables snapped in two despite me being very careful with my electronics I figured why not just buy the deluxe version instead of hunting a wired sensor bar down. Oh and before anyone recommends a wireless sensor bar, I bought two different brand ones and they drain batteries incredibly fast AND send out a weak signal before the batteries are dead too. Maybe it works for some people but I find the wireless sensor bars to be worthless.
---
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r
#10GLDanzegoPosted 1/17/2013 5:32:24 AM
noutBr posted...
I bought the Deluxe (black) version because it came with a wired sensor bar...

After having two sensor bar cables snapped in two despite me being very careful with my electronics I figured why not just buy the deluxe version instead of hunting a wired sensor bar down. Oh and before anyone recommends a wireless sensor bar, I bought two different brand ones and they drain batteries incredibly fast AND send out a weak signal before the batteries are dead too. Maybe it works for some people but I find the wireless sensor bars to be worthless.

The Basic model comes with a wired sensor bar, too. 0_o