Wii still better supported than Wii U

#1paradicio12Posted 1/17/2013 2:43:42 AM
Pandoras Tower announced for Wii

Its kinda sad that Wii U cant even compete with New exclusives...
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#2BuretsuPosted 1/17/2013 2:45:46 AM
Uh, yeah, that game came out nearly a year ago. It's just finally getting an NA release.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3paradicio12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 2:47:36 AM
Buretsu posted...
Uh, yeah, that game came out nearly a year ago. It's just finally getting an NA release.

Still though, anyone living in NA would be better off buying a Wii than Wii U
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#4arvilinoPosted 1/17/2013 3:00:25 AM
paradicio12 posted...
Buretsu posted...

Not really, what's coming after Pandora's Tower for the Wii for NA? Considering the Wii U can play Pandora's Tower as well.
#5AhnoldDoodPosted 1/17/2013 3:02:28 AM
paradicio12 posted...

Despite the fact that you can play Wii games on the Wii U.
#6paradicio12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 3:06:03 AM(edited)
AhnoldDood posted...
paradicio12 posted...

Despite the fact that you can play Wii games on the Wii U.

True, but you can get a wii for 50 bucks

Also, im just saying theres no wii u exclusive that can match Pandora which just sucks
---
#7AhnoldDoodPosted 1/17/2013 3:07:56 AM
paradicio12 posted...

And for $300-350, you can get a new console, with new options, and games that won't come out on the Wii, while also having the benefit of being able to play every single Wii game.

Also, im just saying theres no wii u exclusive that can match Pandora which just sucks

Funny, because out of the Operation Rainfall trio, Pandora's Tower was the least well-received.
#8paradicio12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 3:10:09 AM
AhnoldDood posted...
paradicio12 posted...

And for $300-350, you can get a new console, with new options, and games that won't come out on the Wii, while also having the benefit of being able to play every single Wii game.

Funny, because out of the Operation Rainfall trio, Pandora's Tower was the least well-received.

least well received? are you kidding me? Most people agree its a masterpiece.
---
#9wingo84Posted 1/17/2013 3:10:39 AM
The Wii U has been out how long??
---
NNID - Wingo84
#10AhnoldDoodPosted 1/17/2013 3:11:32 AM
paradicio12 posted...
least well received? are you kidding me? Most people agree its a masterpiece.

Haha, no. People call it average at best.