Wii still better supported than Wii U

#11paradicio12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 2:12:51 AM
AhnoldDood posted...
paradicio12 posted...
least well received? are you kidding me? Most people agree its a masterpiece.

Haha, no. People call it average at best.

incorrect. But I can see I wont change your mind, regardless of facts
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#12AhnoldDoodPosted 1/17/2013 2:13:59 AM
paradicio12 posted...
incorrect.

Yeah, no. I forgot Pandora's Tower even existed until now. Everyone keeps talking about Xenoblade and The Last Story much more often.
#13quickposterPosted 1/17/2013 2:14:40 AM
Trolling to the highest level. I have had Pandora's Tower for ages and I can play it on my Wii U anyway.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#14paradicio12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 2:14:53 AM
AhnoldDood posted...
paradicio12 posted...
incorrect.

Yeah, no. I forgot Pandora's Tower even existed until now. Everyone keeps talking about Xenoblade and The Last Story much more often.

Well then you are in for a treat sir :D, pandora is amazing, I cant wait for the NA players to experience it.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#15AhnoldDoodPosted 1/17/2013 2:15:50 AM
paradicio12 posted...
Well then you are in for a treat sir :D, pandora is amazing, I cant wait for the NA players to experience it.

Whatever you say man.

One little game still isn't enough to say that Wii > Wii U. Especially when I can still play it on the latter.
#16paradicio12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 2:18:26 AM
AhnoldDood posted...
paradicio12 posted...

Whatever you say man.

One little game still isn't enough to say that Wii > Wii U. Especially when I can still play it on the latter.

I'd agree that if you already have a Wii U, theres nothing stopping you from playing pandora on it, but you could buy a wii and 2 operation rainfall for 200 bucks less than a single Wii U

And then be excited for the next one coming in spring.
---
#17quickposterPosted 1/17/2013 2:29:00 AM
paradicio12 posted...
I'd agree that if you already have a Wii U, theres nothing stopping you from playing pandora on it, but you could buy a wii and 2 operation rainfall for 200 bucks less than a single Wii U

I don't see why that is better supported then Wii U though. It has Lego City Undercover, Monster Hunter 3, Pikmin 3 and Bayonetta 2 as exclusives. I'm not even sure if any exclusives are even announced for Wii here any more because that is just America getting a release we will have had for a year when it comes out there.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#18paradicio12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 2:35:38 AM(edited)
quickposter posted...
paradicio12 posted...

I don't see why that is better supported then Wii U though. It has Lego City Undercover, Monster Hunter 3, Pikmin 3 and Bayonetta 2 as exclusives. I'm not even sure if any exclusives are even announced for Wii here any more because that is just America getting a release we will have had for a year when it comes out there.

Obviously this is just my opinion, but I consider Pandora's Tower to be of much higher quality than those games.

It's one of the only games for any console that fully immerses you in motion controls, its practically the only game in the world that utilizes the nunchuk to fullest extent.
---
#19quickposterPosted 1/17/2013 5:04:59 AM
paradicio12 posted...
Obviously this is just my opinion, but I consider Pandora's Tower to be of much higher quality than those games.

It's one of the only games for any console that fully immerses you in motion controls, its practically the only game in the world that utilizes the nunchuk to fullest extent.

I actually consider Pandora's Tower to be better then The Last Story. But I do think Pikmin 3 will be better. Can't say about the others.
---