How many people that followed Wii U from the start are still having delusions?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How many people that followed Wii U from the start are still having delusions?
4 years ago#21
shaunme posted...
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Great counter argument.
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#22
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Great counter argument.

i'm not arguing with you anymore, it's too easy, however your tears do taste delicious.
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
4 years ago#23
shaunme posted...
i'm not arguing with you anymore, it's too easy, however your tears do taste delicious.

Good saves me the trouble, I mean for someone that claims he's not a troll you sure do like to act like one.
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#24
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...

Good saves me the trouble, I mean for someone that claims he's not a troll you sure do like to act like one.

i'm a neutral, i slay trolls and fanboys(you) in equal amounts.
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
4 years ago#25
shaunme posted...

Sure you are, and I guess since you are natural you would see that what TC said is really unfounded right?
4 years ago#26
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...

Sure you are, and I guess since you are natural you would see that what TC said is really unfounded right?

i didn't read it, i just read about people having delusions, and you are one of the worst.
4 years ago#27
shaunme posted...
i didn't read it, i just read about people having delusions, and you are one of the worst.

Perfect then, again proving you are more troll then neutral.
4 years ago#28
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...

Perfect then, again proving you are more troll then neutral.

nope, TC asked a question and i answered.
4 years ago#29
shaunme posted...
nope, TC asked a question and i answered.

And in said context of the question you did not read the rest of his post, hmmmm it almost as if you were trolling all along.
4 years ago#30
Oh look, it's Baha05 doing "damage control" and bumping a troll topic to the top repeatedly.

Good job man, you are really helping make this board a better place and defend Nintendo's reputation.
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How many people that followed Wii U from the start are still having delusions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived