How many people that followed Wii U from the start are still having delusions?

#31Baha05Posted 1/17/2013 7:41:00 AM
thundercat2600 posted...
Oh look, it's Baha05 doing "damage control" and bumping a troll topic to the top repeatedly.

Good job man, you are really helping make this board a better place and defend Nintendo's reputation.

Yeah funny thing about that is this isn't damage controlling, at all. It's pointing out that the topic is nothing more then speculation. Also bumping or not the topic isn't going anywhere as I could simply mark the topic and nothing would get done about it.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#32shaunmePosted 1/17/2013 7:41:34 AM
thundercat2600 posted...
Oh look, it's Baha05 doing "damage control" and bumping a troll topic to the top repeatedly.

Good job man, you are really helping make this board a better place and defend Nintendo's reputation.

he's worse than squatch but not as intelligent.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#33thundercat2600Posted 1/17/2013 7:42:53 AM
Baha05 posted...

Yeah funny thing about that is this isn't damage controlling, at all. It's pointing out that the topic is nothing more then speculation. Also bumping or not the topic isn't going anywhere as I could simply mark the topic and nothing would get done about it.

LOL the only thing you do here is damage control. . . AKA showering the trolls with attention, the one thing they crave most.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#34Baha05Posted 1/17/2013 7:43:56 AM
thundercat2600 posted...
LOL the only thing you do here is damage control. . . AKA showering the trolls with attention, the one thing they crave most.

Well no I can and have done other things here. And at least you are admitting that trolls like TC exist.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#35DarkAdonis123Posted 1/17/2013 7:49:23 AM
I'm neutral. I was coming to this board a lot at first since I was very excited about getting a Wii U. But now it's down to once or twice a week. People here(mainly the fanboys) are just too full of ****. They label everything NOT coming to the Wii U as crap, but then turn around and make "Who's hyped for Pikmin 3" topics.

If ever there were a board that deserved it's trolls, it's this one without question.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#36shaunmePosted 1/17/2013 7:50:16 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
I'm neutral. I was coming to this board a lot at first since I was very excited about getting a Wii U. But now it's down to once or twice a week. People here(mainly the fanboys) are just too full of ****. They label everything NOT coming to the Wii U as crap, but then turn around and make "Who's hyped for Pikmin 3" topics.

If ever there were a board that deserved it's trolls, it's this one without question.

this x10000000000000
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#37Baha05Posted 1/17/2013 7:51:00 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...

That is honestly a problem here with the fans calling games not coming to the Wii U crap.
---
#38Rasputin77Posted 1/17/2013 7:51:33 AM
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...
1. If you have money to burn, and don't care about blowing 300 bucks or more on essentially a paperweight that will only get like 15 AAA 1st party games with any meat to them in its six year life, thats great and I hope you have fun with that.

2. You don't need to come in here and spin fiction about how the system is more than that though. Go enjoy your Wii U then.

1. No delusions here, dude. That's exactly the situation I have accepted. I did, however, immediately sell my launch Wii for a PS3 (regret level = 0.0%), and now have tons of borrowed Wii games to play. That's my silver lining.

2. Never have, and never will! And I will enjoy it, thank you.

StarBladeEdge posted...
i am pretty sure you'll read this you stupid hypocrite

I like you... your posts are like softball pitches... easy to send out of the park. You'll fit in well here. ;)

thundercat2600 posted...

1. Nintendo DOESN'T NEED ANY OF YOU to "defend" their reputation. I can't stress this enough.
2. Someone speaking their mind on an issue doesn't make it a troll topic.

This is where I ask you why you think it is, and you say something like "Whuu, it's trying to make people angry!"... and I ask you if posters should be in control of their own emotions, and you have no response... and I ask why a public message board isn't a place to express positive AND negative reactions, and you circle back to the "evil intent" excuse, and the whole thing starts over again.

I think some of you have an aversion to learning. Or have this weird mental block of "Whuu, I've seen him be 'mean' (lol) to other posters, so I refuse to better myself through any points he might make." (Child logic) F***ing unreal.
---
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un
#39vejetaPosted 1/17/2013 7:57:01 AM
Only time will tell.

TC makes a lot af valid points though.

As a long time Nintendo fan im worried the WiiU will fall into old problems, such as shovelware and lack of decent third party support.

However we all know that millions of people will enjoy upcoming Mario / Zelda / Smash Bros and various other Triple A titles so Nintendo probably dont give a monkeys.
---
SSBB FC: 0302 - 1298 - 2022 Name: Jab
PSN: Jab_187
#40Rasputin77Posted 1/17/2013 7:58:24 AM
TC makes a lot af valid points though.

Yes, they do.

Thundercat2600... comment? XD
---
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un