Wii U Launch Line-Up Dries Up As Several Big Games Slip

#13D_ShadoPosted 1/17/2013 9:24:43 AM
http://kotaku.com/5976711/wii-u-launch-line+up-dries-up-as-several-big-games-slip

Disappointing... how many games on that list do you plan to buy Wii U fans? It all looks like generic stuff to me except MH3 and Rayman, and after playing the latter in stores I am staying far away... it's a far cry from its predecessor.
#2SagadegoPosted 1/17/2013 9:26:32 AM
3D_Shado/4D_Shado Flopix.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#3messhiaunedPosted 1/17/2013 9:28:13 AM
That's a great number of games coming out in the next couple of months. I plan on getting Lego City, Aliens, Monster Hunter, The Cave, Rayman, and possibly the walking dead if it's more survival horror than shoot 'em up. Anyone that says that's not a good number of games for a couple of months needs to go outside. I won't even have time to play all of those if I do end up getting them. Hell, Lego City or Monster Hunter alone would be enough for 6 months probably.
#4Helmsly2008Posted 1/17/2013 9:30:00 AM
No Pikimin 3, no Wonderful 101, no Wii Fit U, no Game and Wario.
#5fhsfootball74Posted 1/17/2013 9:30:07 AM
I'll get Aliens, Rayman, Monster Hunter, and Need for Sped on my Wii U. I'll also get Ni No Kuni, God of War, and Dead Space 3 on my PS3. Lastly I will get Bioshock Infinite for my PC. I win, know why? Because I don't limit myself to one platform.
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#6messhiaunedPosted 1/17/2013 9:31:48 AM
fhsfootball74 posted...
I'll get Aliens, Rayman, Monster Hunter, and Need for Sped on my Wii U. I'll also get Ni No Kuni, God of War, and Dead Space 3 on my PS3. Lastly I will get Bioshock Infinite for my PC. I win, know why? Because I don't limit myself to one platform.

I'll probably get Bioshock Infinite on PC as well, but you know what's funny? I have a PC that outclasses the PS3 and 360 but you know what I play on it? Dungeons of Dredmor, FTL, old school RPGs like Baldur's Gate, and AI War: Fleet Command.
#7fhsfootball74Posted 1/17/2013 9:33:00 AM
messhiauned posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...

I'll probably get Bioshock Infinite on PC as well, but you know what's funny? I have a PC that outclasses the PS3 and 360 but you know what I play on it? Dungeons of Dredmor, FTL, old school RPGs like Baldur's Gate, and AI War: Fleet Command.

Ha true I play Valve games and Fallout 1-3 and NV hardly anything that pushes my PC to the limits.
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#869bladezPosted 1/17/2013 9:40:02 AM
Why is that troll site posting a comparison of a 2 month old system vs a system that has been out 7 years.
#9TheFallenPriestPosted 1/17/2013 9:41:38 AM
From your article

"As with just about every other major console that has ever launched, promises and plans for the Wii U's first few months are thinning into the reality of a system plagued with a lack of early releases."

"It's common for new systems to have skimpy release calendars. Console-makers and game publishers scramble to have games ready on launch day and usually need some time to recover and release a new wave"

"Nintendo's Wii U line-up should look much healthier come June 2013, when the big E3 show promises to bring a Nintendo ready to show a full line-up of post-launch Wii U games at a time when rivals Microsoft and Sony are likely to be more focused on their new consoles and the type of creakier launch games that Nintendo fans had to be happy with last fall."

So in other words, the article you listed stated that this is completely normal and not only has happened to every other console. but will happen with the next ones too.

Meanwhile

NO GAMES WHERE CANCELLED JUST DELAYED.

and in fact (although I never cared for them myself) they even mentioned additional 3rd party support in the form of EA and its Need for Speed series coming as a late port.

Misleading title is misleading.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64999261/728682650 Xeeh_Blitz says Wii U Controller Rattling is worse than XBox RROD, Troll status confirmed.
#10Dave_is_my_namePosted 1/17/2013 9:43:23 AM
Hey TC, I just started visiting this forum last week, and I'm trying to figure out why you have nothing better to do with your life than continue to keep posting trollesque topics here?

You must lead a very pitiful life.