Wii U Launch Line-Up Dries Up As Several Big Games Slip

#41Rasputin77Posted 1/17/2013 11:48:25 AM
Sagadego posted...
3D_Shado/4D_Shado Flopix.

Yeah... thanks for the first bump, smart guy. =/
---
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un
#42IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/17/2013 11:52:10 AM
Ambassador_Kong posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
The only games im interested in on that list are Rayman and possibly Aliens. But I can buy Aliens on the 360 or PS3 which will have the superior version. That list is abysmal.

The list has Runner 2, that's instant win. Monster Hunter for those who like that sort of thing. The Cave which looks really interesting. Finally, Lego City which will either be really great or real garbage.

Aside from those (and the two you mentioned), the list looks kind of bland.

Wait, Toki Tori should be fun.

So, aside from those 7 games, the list looks pretty meh.

Hold on..... 7 interesting games in a three month period is bad?

The only exclusive you listed are Rayman and Lego city. The rest are on the other consoles or PC in better form...
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#43Ambassador_KongPosted 1/17/2013 2:07:40 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
The only games im interested in on that list are Rayman and possibly Aliens. But I can buy Aliens on the 360 or PS3 which will have the superior version. That list is abysmal.

The list has Runner 2, that's instant win. Monster Hunter for those who like that sort of thing. The Cave which looks really interesting. Finally, Lego City which will either be really great or real garbage.

The only exclusive you listed are Rayman and Lego city. The rest are on the other consoles or PC in better form...

Exclusive or not, I see 7 (maybe 8 with Puddle) games that look interesting. I'm not sure why you are giving yourself a case of the vapors over this.

Look on the bright side, there's more to look forward to on the WiiU in the next three months than the entire year for the Vita.
---
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. by Mahatma Gandhi.
#44IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/17/2013 2:55:57 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Sailor Goon posted...

Exclusive or not, I see 7 (maybe 8 with Puddle) games that look interesting. I'm not sure why you are giving yourself a case of the vapors over this.

Look on the bright side, there's more to look forward to on the WiiU in the next three months than the entire year for the Vita.

Good joke, lol.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#45Mystic201Posted 1/20/2013 10:37:34 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]