Has SE given up on the West?

#1darkqueenhelbaPosted 1/17/2013 10:20:31 AM
I haven't bought a game from them since FFXIII-2. Am I out of the loop or what? It doesn't seem like any of their current games have been given any release dates outside of Japan either. Like Dragon Quest X/VII.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#2The_BoredomsPosted 1/17/2013 10:21:58 AM
They're too busy flooding the IOS market with bundles of microtransactions disguised as games.
#3darkqueenhelba(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 10:23:27 AM
Yeah, I read about that game earlier today. I was severely disappointed. I was thinking it was going to be a remake of FFV/FFVI or a sequel/prequel to those titles.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#4NewbiusPosted 1/17/2013 10:45:28 AM
Square Enix nowadays is irrelevant releasing bad game after bad game. And also I'm really getting tired of the Kingdom Hearts spin offs.
#5McmadnessV3Posted 1/17/2013 10:53:01 AM
This topic seems to be under the assumption that all Square has is Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest.
---
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.
#6StarBladeEdgePosted 1/17/2013 10:54:44 AM
square gave up the east too
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#7BreakmanDXPosted 1/17/2013 10:55:04 AM
Call me when they decide to make a true Chrono Trigger sequel based on the fact it's considered a masterpiece that sold incredibly well upon initial release rather than thinking the sales of a direct port to a system known to be very VERY widely pirated with one or two small extra features is relevant at all
---
`w'
#8Virus66Posted 1/17/2013 11:03:34 AM
The_Boredoms posted...
They're too busy flooding the IOS market with bundles of microtransactions disguised as games.

This. All The Bravest today is arguably the worst. You pay $4 and then you need to pay an additional $1 every time you play more than 5 minutes. It's f****** ridiculous. Sadly people will keep getting suckered in by them so they will keep doing it.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#9messhiaunedPosted 1/17/2013 11:11:21 AM
Virus66 posted...
The_Boredoms posted...

This. All The Bravest today is arguably the worst. You pay $4 and then you need to pay an additional $1 every time you play more than 5 minutes. It's f****** ridiculous. Sadly people will keep getting suckered in by them so they will keep doing it.

Wait are you telling me to have to pay one dollar for every 5 minutes of playtime? That's outrageous, it's demented, I can't even think of enough words to describe how despicable that is. Squenix needs to die.
#10userfrigginamePosted 1/17/2013 11:18:51 AM
Well wasn't FFXIII-2 their last console game released? I mean they're coming out with Lightning Returns this year, so that's two years in a row of releasing a big game for a console. So, I mean them even just coming out with a game that's going to come out this year shows no indication of giving up.