Has SE given up on the West?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Has SE given up on the West?
3 years ago#1
I haven't bought a game from them since FFXIII-2. Am I out of the loop or what? It doesn't seem like any of their current games have been given any release dates outside of Japan either. Like Dragon Quest X/VII.
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
3 years ago#2
They're too busy flooding the IOS market with bundles of microtransactions disguised as games.
3 years ago#3
Yeah, I read about that game earlier today. I was severely disappointed. I was thinking it was going to be a remake of FFV/FFVI or a sequel/prequel to those titles.
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
3 years ago#4
Square Enix nowadays is irrelevant releasing bad game after bad game. And also I'm really getting tired of the Kingdom Hearts spin offs.
3 years ago#5
This topic seems to be under the assumption that all Square has is Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest.
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.
3 years ago#6
square gave up the east too
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
3 years ago#7
Call me when they decide to make a true Chrono Trigger sequel based on the fact it's considered a masterpiece that sold incredibly well upon initial release rather than thinking the sales of a direct port to a system known to be very VERY widely pirated with one or two small extra features is relevant at all
`w'
3 years ago#8
The_Boredoms posted...
They're too busy flooding the IOS market with bundles of microtransactions disguised as games.

This. All The Bravest today is arguably the worst. You pay $4 and then you need to pay an additional $1 every time you play more than 5 minutes. It's f****** ridiculous. Sadly people will keep getting suckered in by them so they will keep doing it.
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
3 years ago#9
Virus66 posted...
The_Boredoms posted...

This. All The Bravest today is arguably the worst. You pay $4 and then you need to pay an additional $1 every time you play more than 5 minutes. It's f****** ridiculous. Sadly people will keep getting suckered in by them so they will keep doing it.

Wait are you telling me to have to pay one dollar for every 5 minutes of playtime? That's outrageous, it's demented, I can't even think of enough words to describe how despicable that is. Squenix needs to die.
3 years ago#10
Well wasn't FFXIII-2 their last console game released? I mean they're coming out with Lightning Returns this year, so that's two years in a row of releasing a big game for a console. So, I mean them even just coming out with a game that's going to come out this year shows no indication of giving up.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Has SE given up on the West?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived