How does everyone find time for all the games coming out?

#1fon1988Posted 1/17/2013 10:29:48 AM
I set aside a few hours a week atleast for games but there are just way too many that have been released and are coming out to keep up with them all.

For 3DS, and Wii U there is already enough to last me for months.

That doesn't include even touching my 360 which has tons of good games coming out too.

So how do you guys find time to keep up with and play all of these games?
#2KAMMYqueenPosted 1/17/2013 10:31:09 AM
it call not having a life lol
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#3NiftyManZPosted 1/17/2013 10:32:44 AM
1. Unemployment
2. College life
3. Lack if social life outside if nerddom

I went through 1 and 2, but my nerddom is also filled with magic the gathering. Even without that, I could only concentrate on a game or two each month. Usually just one game a month.
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
#4Virus66Posted 1/17/2013 10:34:36 AM(edited)
Most people here probably aren't old enough to work or are unemployed I would imagine. Even working 35 hours and playing music in my free time, I get around to about 2 new games a month if I really wanted to. I mean, I have 6 games on my Wii U and I still haven't finished 2 of them.

And to the above poster, you call college life a bunch of hours sitting alone gaming? I spent a lot of my time with friends at Buffalo Wild Wings and sitting around play beer pong. And that's still all the while gaming in the middle of it. Get out and live a little. Sheesh.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#5messhiaunedPosted 1/17/2013 10:43:04 AM
Or, you know studying unless you're taking basket weaving.
#6zatOMGPosted 1/17/2013 10:43:15 AM
Virus66 posted...

And to the above poster, you call college life a bunch of hours sitting alone gaming? I spent a lot of my time with friends at Buffalo Wild Wings and sitting around play beer pong. And that's still all the while gaming in the middle of it. Get out and live a little. Sheesh.

... going to Buffalo Wild Wings and playing bro pong is "living"? Rather be dead...
#7Rasputin77Posted 1/17/2013 10:47:14 AM
How does everyone find time for all the games coming out?

I don't. My backlog is hideous. =(
---
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un
#8zalmutePosted 1/17/2013 10:49:12 AM
fon1988 posted...
I set aside a few hours a week atleast for games but there are just way too many that have been released and are coming out to keep up with them all.

For 3DS, and Wii U there is already enough to last me for months.

That doesn't include even touching my 360 which has tons of good games coming out too.

So how do you guys find time to keep up with and play all of these games?

I know what you mean, my backlog is getting to the point where i could probably be ok with not buying a game for a year.
---
IOS Fanboy. Cant afford a 16 dollar app but can afford a 499$ device.
#9jackorhoadsPosted 1/17/2013 10:49:12 AM
Im in the final year of a degree and got like 6 games I haven't even played yet. Idk how people can play the amount they do.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#10Virus66Posted 1/17/2013 10:49:21 AM
zatOMG posted...
Virus66 posted...

... going to Buffalo Wild Wings and playing bro pong is "living"? Rather be dead...

It's called "doing stuff". Just an example. Maybe I went to a friends for a cookout instead. Or went to a campus event. You don't even need to drink to play beer pong, maybe you didn't realize that. It's about doing something with friends, not getting wasted off your ass.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit