Which 10 games do you want Nintendo to offer for the Wii U Ambassador Program?

#11BuretsuPosted 1/17/2013 2:42:27 PM
Golden Maven posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
Does this include Sony IP's that Nintendo will buy at a heavily discounted price after the banks foreclose on Kaz's home????

Careful, the Orbis is knocking at your door and haunting your nightmares...

Mandatory Move 2.0 and a ban on used games is certainly nightmare fuel, let me tell you.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#12Golden MavenPosted 1/17/2013 2:53:33 PM
Buretsu posted...
Mandatory Move 2.0

*shivers*

Buretsu posted...
ban on used games

On no, we'll need to support content producers!
#13NiftyManZPosted 1/17/2013 2:55:07 PM
Take a few days off linetrix? Haven't seen you in a while
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
#14guedesbrawlPosted 1/17/2013 2:55:32 PM
if that ever happened,let's see...

probably the basic few first party 64 games.

mario 64,mario kart,one mario party,both zeldas,kirby,star fox,pokemon stadium,pokemon snap,diddy kong racing and dk64.

pity we'll never see banjo legitimately again
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#15JPdelaGhettoPosted 1/17/2013 2:56:50 PM
I really hope we get one. I was late on the 3DS game just because I didn't have the money but I saved a lot to get my WiiU. It would be awesome if we got an early adopters bonus for a bit of the hassle we had to go through at launch.
---
"This is my gift, it is my curse." - Peter Parker
#16rockyminPosted 1/17/2013 3:24:56 PM
guedesbrawl posted...
if that ever happened,let's see...

probably the basic few first party 64 games.

mario 64,mario kart,one mario party,both zeldas,kirby,star fox,pokemon stadium,pokemon snap,diddy kong racing and dk64.

pity we'll never see banjo legitimately again

You can see both Banjo games "legitimately" on the XBox 360. They are both on XBL. I got em both for free when I bought N&B.
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#17guedesbrawlPosted 1/17/2013 3:26:09 PM
oh,i was going to say,''in nintendo platforms''.

altough,since icrosoft does not have a portable,they can do one for the 3ds.they did one for the GBa.it's decent.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#18b1gt0nePosted 1/17/2013 3:29:52 PM
Golden Maven posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
Does this include Sony IP's that Nintendo will buy at a heavily discounted price after the banks foreclose on Kaz's home????

Careful, the Orbis is knocking at your door and haunting your nightmares...

I have a ps3 and I won't make that mistake again.
#19NyyarkPosted 1/17/2013 3:43:47 PM
Game Cube
Wind Waker
Super Mario Sunshine
Luigi's Mansion
WarioWare
Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door

DS
Metroid Prime Hunters
Rhythm Heaven
Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks
Animal Crossing Wild World
Mario Kart DS
#20Linetrix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 6:16:31 PM
Damn, the fantrolls couldn't think of one game they want. I knew Nintendo's 1st party games were meh at best but I didn't expect the diehard fanboys to agree with me.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation