What do you want for Fire Emblem on Wii U?

#1WesfanboyneverPosted 1/17/2013 2:01:51 PM
With Awakening coming out soon for 3DS, this would be the next logical step...
---
What's to say really?
#2sonicsonicPosted 1/17/2013 2:07:34 PM
Personally, I prefer FE games on the handheld. In the S/NES days it was fine, but I just don't see a home console version offering anymore than a 3DS version.
#3guedesbrawlPosted 1/17/2013 2:08:16 PM
No pair up system.it breaks too much things.
Supports like in path of radiance (no need to put units together,just in the same chapter.)
thieves not using knives,having swords instead
All 5 basic kinds of magic.
whatever kind of shape-shifting units they have for it,use the normal manakete system or PoD's Laguz system.
No generic supports
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#4PendragoonPosted 1/17/2013 2:18:54 PM
Cell shaded graphics like Valkyria Chronicles. A fully 3D battle space with no switching to a separate screen for individual clashes.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#5krzysio87Posted 1/17/2013 2:35:50 PM
guedesbrawl posted...
No pair up system.it breaks too much things.
Supports like in path of radiance (no need to put units together,just in the same chapter.)
thieves not using knives,having swords instead
All 5 basic kinds of magic.
whatever kind of shape-shifting units they have for it,use the normal manakete system or PoD's Laguz system.
No generic supports

Great list; I'd like to add the art style from the older games. This new one doesn't do it for me, neither does the music.
#6guedesbrawlPosted 1/17/2013 3:00:07 PM
well,sucks to be you,i guess.

the art is fine.the feet need to be fixed,though.and ike.oh,ike...
the music,as expected.but i though that variations of the map themes for battles were a brilliant move.
this is the biggest flaw of rpgs,not changing the battle music.combining that with the 60+ hours of you need to spend on most quality rpgs...even the best music gets tiresome.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#7FFnutPosted 1/17/2013 3:22:30 PM
Really just the ability to play it on the gamepad alone. I usually have my Nintendo consoles hooked up to the main TV in my house (more room for local multiplayer stuff) which means if I'm playing a game on the TV I usually have someone in the room watching... and doing the math on a Fire Emblem game is not the most entertaining thing to watch. I'd rather not have to take over the TV to play it.
---
Official Naoya of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
#8lt519Posted 1/17/2013 3:24:28 PM
FFnut posted...
Really just the ability to play it on the gamepad alone. I usually have my Nintendo consoles hooked up to the main TV in my house (more room for local multiplayer stuff) which means if I'm playing a game on the TV I usually have someone in the room watching... and doing the math on a Fire Emblem game is not the most entertaining thing to watch. I'd rather not have to take over the TV to play it.

This. And possibly online matches.
#9EndgamePosted 1/17/2013 4:56:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10Xenesis XenonPosted 1/17/2013 4:58:39 PM
I'd like a super-charged version of Path of Radiance. I suppose it was a bit easy, but I felt it had the best gameplay mechanics in the entire series that I've played.

And no online play, FE sucks at it. (They should revive Advance Wars for it, it's much better suited for actual multiplayer)
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.