I have a question about Zelda.

#1KroganBallEaterPosted 1/17/2013 2:19:32 PM
Ok so.

TP Link is OoT Link's reincarnation. (possible son but there is no substantial proof to back it up)

WW Link is Neither a descendant or reincarnation (proven by Jabun who says he can't give Link the blue pearl because he isn't a reincarnation)

And every Link in the Link is Dead timeline is a reincarnation.

Right....right?
#2shaunmePosted 1/17/2013 2:21:48 PM
i thought every link was a re incarnation?
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#3KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 2:22:34 PM
shaunme posted...

not Wind Waker or Spirit Tracks Link.

Because he never died in that timeline and Jabun even says he isn't part of the cycle.
#4spikejetedPosted 1/17/2013 2:24:54 PM
He was a cyborg sent from the future to kill Gannon
conner. Hence saving the Hyruleans from absolute destruction.
---
Pokemon White FC: 5415-0064-0126
#5Maxx_the_SlashPosted 1/17/2013 2:27:59 PM
shaunme posted...

Not all of them. Do you know about the branching timeline that Miyamoto confirmed? While they're all reincarnations of Skyward Sword's Link, considering Skyward Sword is the first game in the entire timeline, a Link from one branch is not a reincarnation of a Link from any of the other branches.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#6shaunmePosted 1/17/2013 2:28:09 PM
KroganBallEater posted...
shaunme posted...

Because he never died in that timeline and Jabun even says he isn't part of the cycle.

if you dont mind could you tell me the story of the ww link then?(i'm playing through WW now but i'm on the triforce shard quest and it's killing me)
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#7ArchsazePosted 1/17/2013 2:32:14 PM
shaunme posted...
KroganBallEater posted...
shaunme posted...

if you dont mind could you tell me the story of the ww link then?(i'm playing through WW now but i'm on the triforce shard quest and it's killing me)

What part about the story? The reasons why WW Link isn't a reincarnation or what happens after that long quest for the courage shard? Although I must say, you happen onto lots of cool side quests by that painful triforce hunt.
#8LUlGIPosted 1/17/2013 2:34:27 PM
OoT Link - becomes a child again, moves on to the child timeline so that MM and TP can happen.

Since Link is in the child timeline, there was no Link to stop Ganon from wreaking havoc in the adult timeline (Where OoT Link used to be before he got turned into a child at the end)

Gods flood hyrule, WW Link is born long, long, long after.
#9shaunmePosted 1/17/2013 2:38:13 PM
LUlGI posted...
OoT Link - becomes a child again, moves on to the child timeline so that MM and TP can happen.

Since Link is in the child timeline, there was no Link to stop Ganon from wreaking havoc in the adult timeline (Where OoT Link used to be before he got turned into a child at the end)

Gods flood hyrule, WW Link is born long, long, long after.

thank you, so hyrulians all come from skyloft, then settle on the ground .
---
#10promo123Posted 1/17/2013 2:39:02 PM
Honestly, I don't think the hero in WW is even necessarily named Link.

*Possible fairly early in the game Wind Waker spoilers*

I feel that if the hero in WW had the same name as the Hero of Time then the Deku Tree would mention it when he mentions that you look like the Hero of Time or have the same clothes as him or something like that.
---
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!