ok, cool, Nintendo has a HD console now..

#21Arok2092Posted 1/17/2013 4:17:46 PM
*rabble rabble*!

Why do we even have color tv? It doesn't help make a game better! Black and white is all I need!
---
Henshin-a-go-go baby!
#22EazyERock(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 4:23:07 PM
Arok2092 posted...
*rabble rabble*!

Why do we even have color tv? It doesn't help make a game better! Black and white is all I need!

"ERGHMERGERD!!!! LOOK AT THE TEXTURES ON THAT GRASS!!! I HAVENT BEEN OUTSIDE IN SO LONG, I FORGOT WHAT GRASS LOOKS LIKE! THANK YOU HD GRAPHICS!"

see, i can do that too
---
not changing this sig until RG3 wins Rookie of the Year
Bayonetta 2 is a Wii U exclusive.. Ya Mad Bro?
#23geneticsftwPosted 1/17/2013 4:25:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#24Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/17/2013 4:27:55 PM
TC do you even know what HD is? Good graphcs =/= HD. You complaining about HD is equivalent to me complaining that Nintendo no longer uses cartridges for their home console games.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#25HeaderHogPosted 1/17/2013 4:33:53 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
TC do you even know what HD is? Good graphcs =/= HD. You complaining about HD is equivalent to me complaining that Nintendo no longer uses cartridges for their home console games.

You do realize that in the scheme of what he was going for it doesn't matter, right?
He said that he doesn't care if it looks nice, he just wants a console to play good Nintendo games.
---
Bacon.
This sig is instantly awesome.
#26Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/17/2013 4:38:02 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

You do realize that in the scheme of what he was going for it doesn't matter, right?
He said that he doesn't care if it looks nice, he just wants a console to play good Nintendo games.

What does your post have to do with anything I just said?

I'm asking if he knows what HD is because he appears to be using it wrong throughout this whole topic.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#27TheBonfiniPosted 1/17/2013 4:48:33 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

What does your post have to do with anything I just said?

I'm asking if he knows what HD is because he appears to be using it wrong throughout this whole topic.

Yeah, just because something is in high definition doesn't force it to focus on graphics over gameplay. The TC can still get what he wants out of Nintendo, and that is first party games that play good.

And honestly. the Wii-U isn't going to be the place to get your online fix from, so he won't have to worry so much about that, either.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#28R_O_B_SentryPosted 1/17/2013 4:52:46 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#29JKatarnPosted 1/17/2013 6:29:28 PM
EazyERock posted...
Arok2092 posted...
*rabble rabble*!

"ERGHMERGERD!!!! LOOK AT THE TEXTURES ON THAT GRASS!!! I HAVENT BEEN OUTSIDE IN SO LONG, I FORGOT WHAT GRASS LOOKS LIKE! THANK YOU HD GRAPHICS!"

see, i can do that too

Woah...take a deep breath....it's a games console. You are blowing this WAY out of proportion.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#30evosthunderPosted 1/18/2013 4:50:48 PM
Terrible thread.
---
I post on other sites, too. Don't think that's how I spend all of my time.