Planning to sell PS3 & Vita for a Wii-U

#101jairusmonillasPosted 1/18/2013 1:52:01 AM
This poll is funny, you bought a vita which is a failure inexchange for a console that is also a failure? lol congrats.
#102laxnd23Posted 1/18/2013 1:52:57 AM
jairusmonillas posted...
This poll is funny, you bought a vita which is a failure inexchange for a console that is also a failure? lol congrats.

Calling a console 2 months in a failure? lol congrats
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#103MewtwoExPosted 1/18/2013 2:15:00 AM
Did anyone else notice that the Poll results look like a flipping?
---
http://dunzi.wippiespace.com/pics/trollin-hatin.jpg
#104Rasputin77Posted 1/18/2013 6:56:25 AM
Horrible idea... and I'm not even talking about the Vita. Just the PS3 > Wii U exchange.

I would never, ever own the Wii U as my ONLY console. It's just not a good choice.
---
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un
#105bleedingelitePosted 1/18/2013 7:00:14 AM
At the very least, sell your ps3 and get a 360. Then worry about a wii u.
#106digiblasterPosted 1/18/2013 7:06:52 AM
As a die-hard Nintendo fan with neither a PS3 or Vita, I wouldn't do it. Sure, the Wii U is (IMO) amazing, and there's going to be some amazing content for it down the line, but right now it's not worth doing.

I have no intention to own a Vita at the moment, since very little (if anything) interests me, but there are so many games for the PS3 I'd like to get (and hopefully, I'll be able to afford one and a few games somewhere down the line - I need to work on the list of games I haven't been able to play!). I think you'd regret it if you did.

You'd be better off waiting for 12-18 months for a Wii U. Save up some money, and wait until there's a new Zelda/Mario/SSB or something like that. There's a possibility of a price drop, or at least better bundles down the line, and you'll have better games to choose from.

Normally, I'd try and persuade somebody to buy a Wii U since I'm having loads of fun with mine, even with the limited number of games available, but it's by no means worth selling a console for. If you had the money at your disposal and wanted to know whether to buy or not I'd vote buy, but this is different.
#107Rennik RepotsirPosted 1/18/2013 8:42:08 AM
Sell Vita and put it towards WiiU.
Sell PS3 and put it towards PS4.
---
FREE BUMP!!!
The person above suffers from IAD.</post>
#108flipzasPosted 1/18/2013 8:46:16 AM
If it was 2014 then I would say yes but with a Vita + PS3 you already have a great library for the PS3 and an ok library for the vita. The Wii U doesn't have much to offer in terms of games yet.
#109CaioNVPosted 1/18/2013 8:52:39 AM(edited)
Any sane person should have voted No. Don't go selling two great consoles for one great console. If you REALLY don't have money, wait until the price drop. We aren't nowhere near a price drop, I guess, but it is not worth your PS3 and PS Vita.
(Is this what people are talking about ITT yet?)
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#110Hustler NinePosted 1/18/2013 8:58:08 AM
This topic sounds like " I'm planning to sell my PSX and N64 for a Atari Jaguar".

At least wait till the end of the year when some games will be available.
---
If you call the Devil, Dante will come. If you call Dante, then...Devil May Cry...