#31KouramaPosted 1/17/2013 6:10:34 PM
TheBonfini posted...
Kourama posted...
krillens posted...
terrible idea

Wii U has one game exclusive worth getting

ps3 had like 30

also.. bluray

What a terrible post. First off PS3 does not have 30 exclusive games worth getting. Second, you can't make an honest comparison like this when one console has been out for two months and the other for 6 years.

I think it's funny when people make up rules about what things are allowed to be compared too, especially when that thing that isn't allowed to be compared to is sitting one aisle over.

I'm not saying you can't compare it, but it is a stupid comparison. Really a console that has been out for 6 years has more worthwhile games than one that has been out for two months? You sir are a genius!
#32GdboyratedloudPosted 1/17/2013 6:14:14 PM
Sell the Vita. It isnt worth it.
---
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
little did I know, James Dean was actually on the down low.
#33savagechild89Posted 1/17/2013 6:25:43 PM
bad idea imo. i mean i LOVE my wii u but id NEVER sell my ps3 for it. the wii u has a lot of potential but youd be making a mistake to sell off an established console for a brand new one.

the ps3 just has a stronger library right now since its been aroudn much longer. id wait a bit longer to get a wii u. i have 4 games for mine right now 2 of which i hardly play anymore. doesnt mean its bad or anything. it just hasnt had time to get a strong lineup
---
PSN: Savagechild89
#34Janobii_IvyPosted 1/17/2013 6:28:11 PM
Kourama posted...
TheBonfini posted...
Kourama posted...
krillens posted...
terrible idea

ps3 had like 30

also.. bluray

What a terrible post. First off PS3 does not have 30 exclusive games worth getting. Second, you can't make an honest comparison like this when one console has been out for two months and the other for 6 years.

I think it's funny when people make up rules about what things are allowed to be compared too, especially when that thing that isn't allowed to be compared to is sitting one aisle over.

I'm not saying you can't compare it, but it is a stupid comparison. Really a console that has been out for 6 years has more worthwhile games than one that has been out for two months? You sir are a genius!

Well it does have around 30 exclusives worth getting as of 2013, but I'm not a angry Nintendo fan who has a giant list of games to copy and paste over and over again.

He was asking if he should sell his PS3 for a Wii U and you said it;it's only 2 months old and has nothing to offer compared to a PS3.

So TC don't sell it.
---
Amber stole my sig before it existed.
#35Reflex-ArcPosted 1/17/2013 6:30:31 PM
I'm in the "keep the PS3 and sell the Vita" camp. It shouldn't take long to save the rest for a Wii U.
#36CKnightPosted 1/17/2013 6:30:34 PM
Kourama posted...
TheBonfini posted...
Kourama posted...
krillens posted...
terrible idea

ps3 had like 30

also.. bluray

Its stupid not to compare it especially when the TC opened the door by saying the PS3 has no games worth playing and he hasn't touched it in weeks. Only a moron would ignore that the WiiU is far worse off and that getting it won't solve any problems as its lineup is significantly smaller.

Sorry but the WiiU doesn't exist in a bubble.
#37Bigmac909Posted 1/17/2013 6:32:24 PM
I'm a nintendrone all the way, but I voted no. The Wii U doesn't have **** for games right now, and if you wait until there ARE games, the price might drop.

Vita has been pretty bad too, but you already have it don't you? Don't take a loss if there's any chance of a game you might want coming out in the future.

As for the PS3, I don't find this year's lineup as exciting as everyone else does, but as was mentioned, it's a good media device. Also, you have the Vita, so might as well keep everything Playstation.
---
Eh, it's like 2 or 3 people who post a lot, making it look like more people hate the game than is actually true. -LordRattergun
#38EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 1/17/2013 6:33:21 PM(edited)
The PS3 has some games still coming and it still makes for a good Blu-Ray player. As far as the Vita, I think it still has a future ahead of it with games bound to come to it. Just give it time.

I'd just save up for a Wii U if I were you. I honestly feel you would regret selling the PS3 and the Vita at the moment and that's coming from someone who owns a Wii U and a PS3 and loves both. I don't own a Vita but I know Sony will support their stuff.
---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (360 GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR
Now playing: Dishonored, AC3, Gears of War 3, H4, Black Ops II, Dark Souls
#39KouramaPosted 1/17/2013 6:34:38 PM
Janobii_Ivy posted...
Well it does have around 30 exclusives worth getting as of 2013, but I'm not a angry Nintendo fan who has a giant list of games to copy and paste over and over again.

He was asking if he should sell his PS3 for a Wii U and you said it;it's only 2 months old and has nothing to offer compared to a PS3.

So TC don't sell it.

Yeah PS3 doesn't have 30 exclusive games worth getting. If you include multi platform games I would agree but not exclusive.
#40greatone101Posted 1/17/2013 6:36:17 PM
NeoMonk posted...
I've really gotten a itch to get a Wii-U & with the current consoles winding down I plan to get rid of my PS3 & the VITA since I noticed the other day I haven't touched it in 3 weeks... due to lack of games.

Joke topic.