Kourama posted...
TheBonfini posted...
Kourama posted...
krillens posted...
terrible idea

Wii U has one game exclusive worth getting

ps3 had like 30

also.. bluray

What a terrible post. First off PS3 does not have 30 exclusive games worth getting. Second, you can't make an honest comparison like this when one console has been out for two months and the other for 6 years.

I think it's funny when people make up rules about what things are allowed to be compared too, especially when that thing that isn't allowed to be compared to is sitting one aisle over.

I'm not saying you can't compare it, but it is a stupid comparison. Really a console that has been out for 6 years has more worthwhile games than one that has been out for two months? You sir are a genius!

Its stupid not to compare it especially when the TC opened the door by saying the PS3 has no games worth playing and he hasn't touched it in weeks. Only a moron would ignore that the WiiU is far worse off and that getting it won't solve any problems as its lineup is significantly smaller.

Sorry but the WiiU doesn't exist in a bubble.

Stop being foolish and read the post where I also said it wasn't worth it unless he really wanted to play some Wii U games.
#42vanguard29Posted 1/17/2013 5:38:13 PM
fhsfootball74 posted...
I love my Wii U but as a PS3 owner that is a TERRIBLE idea. Ni No Kuni, The Last of Us, God of War, Bioshock, Deadspace, Beyond Two Souls, the Puppeter. Tales of Xillia 2 I'm probably forgetting some. You can trade the Vita maybe but not the Ps3.

i agree. i thought about getting a wii u instead of a ps3, and i am rolling in games for my ps3. i know i would not be if i had a wii u. itll drop in price in due time, just wait it out.
---
"Emerge, Entertain, Egress, Escape" (Cop Shows) http://tinyurl.com/copshows link to the poem. By Ethan Cardinal.
#43mjc0961Posted 1/17/2013 5:44:24 PM
NeoMonk posted...
I've really gotten a itch to get a Wii-U & with the current consoles winding down I plan to get rid of my PS3

Yes, get rid of the one current gen console that isn't winding down in terms of exclusives, PLUS deny access to a lot of 3rd party titles as many of them coming out in recent months started development too early to get a Wii U port.

Sell the Vita if you want and start up a Wii U savings fund, but keep the PS3.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#44PHEEliNUXPosted 1/17/2013 5:47:10 PM
Wii U doesn't have that many good games yet so... nope, Not yet
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#45KouramaPosted 1/17/2013 5:48:40 PM
PHEEliNUX posted...

I'd say if TC hadn't played any Wii games and really wanted a Wii U still he would at least have a better argument.
#46NewbiusPosted 1/17/2013 5:49:21 PM
That is up to you. I can't tell what you should do with your own items or money.
#47R2BDSiPosted 1/17/2013 5:51:17 PM
Wii U doesn't barely have any compelling games other than New Super Mario Bros. U, and Scribblenauts Unlimited. Games like Pikmin 3, and Lego City Undercover are going to certainly satisfy, but the bigger milestone games like Miyamoto's new project, Smash Bros. 4, and Zelda HD are far off.
#48PHEEliNUXPosted 1/17/2013 5:51:28 PM
Kourama posted...
PHEEliNUX posted...

I'd say if TC hadn't played any Wii games and really wanted a Wii U still he would at least have a better argument.

Well if that so, Then i guess it would be an ok idea then, Especially since Pandora Tower is announced for America
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#49Banjo2553Posted 1/17/2013 5:54:01 PM
No, and I say this as a mostly-Nintendo gamer.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#50NeoMonk(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 5:59:54 PM
I'd like to clarify a few things: The Blueray argument means nothing to me since i own a lappy which already does that & I use streaming services off my TV in full HD so I don't own many bluerays.
My comment towards "lack of games" was directed towards my VITA the library is crap & most of the good games are ps2 ports I already played.
As for the PS3 library this year I'm only looking forward 3 games The Last of us,Storm 3 & Bioshock. My issue is that I'm looking at the long run, The Wii-U has maybe a 5 year life meanwhile my PS3 has just 1 year since I WILL BE BUYING A PS4 upon release.
---
"How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at Imlonely.com