Planning to sell PS3 & Vita for a Wii-U

#81DemonDog666Posted 1/17/2013 8:05:20 PM
Kourama posted...
It is opinion though. I like the action/adventure genre. Uncharted 3 fits in that genre. I don't think it is an must have title for the PS3 unless you are an Uncharted fan. I fall into that category of people of people who prefer a genre but don't like a specific title. Do other people enjoy Uncharted 3 and think its a good and worthwhile game? I am sure they do. Just because I disagree doesn't make me a troll. I never said it wasn't a solid game just not a worthwhile exclusive.

Must have and worthwhile aren't the same thing, must have isn't even a thing. Stop grasping.
#82Oni_TaedoPosted 1/17/2013 8:20:00 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
No

resonance of fate
graces f
persona 4 the golden
etc

Niche JRPGs are reasons to keep two of the worst systems Sony's made? Which is saying a lot considering how bad the PS1 and PSP were.

(Yeah, yeah, the PS3 has some good games on it. But nothing worth owning. Most games deserve a rental, at most.)

they're better then the wii u

The PS3 has good games, none come to mind, but it has them.
The Vita has nothing worth playing. Similar to the PSP, I don't think that'll change anytime soon.

The U has it's fair share of good games, had a great launch, and doesn't try to do everything at once.
It's a proper gaming machine, and already has better exclusives than the PS3. Not that that's an incredible feat. The Dreamcast had better exclusives than the PS3.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#83airfoemoePosted 1/17/2013 8:20:32 PM
Sell the Vita. Vita is absolutely terrible but I'm sure you are aware of that since you do own one.
---
http://www.schtserv.com/connect.php
^ go here if u wanna play Phantasy Star Online for Gamecube, Dreamcast,and PC (for free)
#84lgiPosted 1/17/2013 8:21:02 PM
Kourama posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Kourama posted...
krillens posted...
terrible idea

Wii U has one game exclusive worth getting

ps3 had like 30

also.. bluray

What a terrible post. First off PS3 does not have 30 exclusive games worth getting. Second, you can't make an honest comparison like this when one console has been out for two months and the other for 6 years.

Let me check, assuming you like all genres, not counting collections in NA

3D Dot Game Heroes
Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland
Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland
Demon's Souls
Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten
Hot shots Golf 5
Flower
Folklore
God of War III
GT5
Heavy Rain
Infamous
Infamous 2
Journey
LBP 2 (LBP 1 isn't worth it since 2 has pretty much all the content and more)
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
MotorStorm
MotorStorm: Apocalypse
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift
Papo & Yo
PixelJunk Shooter
PixelJunk Shooter 2
PixelJunk SideScroller
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
Starhawk
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars
Tales from Space: About a Blob
The Unfinished Swan
Tokyo Jungle
Twisted Metal
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Valkyria Chronicles
Warhawk
Wipeout HD
Yakuza 3
Yakuza 4

40 worthwhile exclusives.

Yeah no. There are good exclusives on that list, I actually own some of them and played them on my PS3, but they are not all worthwhile titles.

Ok, so what do you consider worthwhile on the Wii U? Nintendo Land?
#85airfoemoePosted 1/17/2013 8:24:31 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Kourama posted...
krillens posted...
terrible idea

Wii U has one game exclusive worth getting

ps3 had like 30

also.. bluray

What a terrible post. First off PS3 does not have 30 exclusive games worth getting. Second, you can't make an honest comparison like this when one console has been out for two months and the other for 6 years.

Let me check, assuming you like all genres, not counting collections in NA

3D Dot Game Heroes
Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland
Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland
Demon's Souls
Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten
Hot shots Golf 5
Flower
Folklore
God of War III
GT5
Heavy Rain
Infamous
Infamous 2
Journey
LBP 2 (LBP 1 isn't worth it since 2 has pretty much all the content and more)
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
MotorStorm
MotorStorm: Apocalypse
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift
Papo & Yo
PixelJunk Shooter
PixelJunk Shooter 2
PixelJunk SideScroller
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
Starhawk
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars
Tales from Space: About a Blob
The Unfinished Swan
Tokyo Jungle
Twisted Metal
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Valkyria Chronicles
Warhawk
Wipeout HD
Yakuza 3
Yakuza 4

40 worthwhile exclusives.

Motorstorm? Have you played that recently? Terrible especially the terrible soundtrack of reject hiphop music.
---
http://www.schtserv.com/connect.php
^ go here if u wanna play Phantasy Star Online for Gamecube, Dreamcast,and PC (for free)
#86Bleach313Posted 1/17/2013 8:24:36 PM
I'm not sure if your trolling because of the "you own a vita lol," selection.

Regardless, that is the worst idea ever. I don't care how much you hate Sony, you hate the Vita, or present gen consoles in general, a Wii U at the moment is not worth selling them. Selling a PS3 and Vita for a Wii U is like saying would you rather have a Gamecube with 100 games or a X360 with 2 games. I'm not saying that Wii U only has 2 games but their isn't much for a purchase just yet. At least the Vita has a lot of good games for it at the moment while the Wii U doesn't have as much. Also the Wii U doesn't have as much good games planned at the moment except for Pikmin 3, Bayonetta 2, and Super Smash Bros U. After that it's pretty hard to name them unlike the PS3 and Vita.

So yeah that's a terrible idea. My Gamecube and X360 idea summarizes the decision well.
---
Currently Playing: Persona 4 The Golden and Guild Wars 2
PSN ID: yooobooyj
#87bonemonkey80Posted 1/17/2013 8:24:45 PM
wait 6 months for the price of the wii u to drop then buy it there isn't alot of games for the wii u and the price is toosteep right now
#88BuretsuPosted 1/17/2013 8:24:59 PM
Flower? Folklore? 3 MotorStorms? Starhawk? Battle Cars? Did you really need to pad the list like that?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#89king_maddenPosted 1/17/2013 8:25:09 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
No

resonance of fate
graces f
persona 4 the golden
etc

Niche JRPGs are reasons to keep two of the worst systems Sony's made? Which is saying a lot considering how bad the PS1 and PSP were.

(Yeah, yeah, the PS3 has some good games on it. But nothing worth owning. Most games deserve a rental, at most.)

they're better then the wii u

The PS3 has good games, none come to mind, but it has them.
The Vita has nothing worth playing. Similar to the PSP, I don't think that'll change anytime soon.

The U has it's fair share of good games, had a great launch, and doesn't try to do everything at once.
It's a proper gaming machine, and already has better exclusives than the PS3. Not that that's an incredible feat. The Dreamcast had better exclusives than the PS3.

Oni speaks so much misinformation you would think he was a pro at this lmao.
#90ps2snesgodPosted 1/17/2013 8:26:19 PM
wii u has
rayman legends
monster hunter tri
so far
ps3 has
beyond,god of war,last of us,tales of xillia,project versus j,deadly premonition and plenty of multiplats the wii u doesnt have
the vita has soul sacrifice and killzone mercenaries along with tearaway
Don't do it