Planning to sell PS3 & Vita for a Wii-U

#91DemonDog666Posted 1/17/2013 8:33:40 PM(edited)
airfoemoe posted...
Motorstorm? Have you played that recently? Terrible especially the terrible soundtrack of reject hiphop music.

Which one are you talking about?

Buretsu posted...
Flower? Folklore? 3 MotorStorms? Starhawk? Battle Cars? Did you really need to pad the list like that?

How is putting good games padding it? And I have played all those games so I know, you are probably just picking on all the non-high profile games without even caring about quality.

ps2snesgod posted...
wii u has
rayman legends
monster hunter tri
so far
ps3 has
beyond,god of war,last of us,tales of xillia,project versus j,deadly premonition and plenty of multiplats the wii u doesnt have
the vita has soul sacrifice and killzone mercenaries along with tearaway
Don't do it

No wiiU doesn't have rayman legends or MHtri.
#92DarkECOJakPosted 1/17/2013 8:53:45 PM
I never consider it a good idea to sell consoles or even games unless they are absolutely abysmal. Judging by how certain games have become rare and extremely hard to find over the course of a short 20 year period, getting rid of games is just foolish since many could fetch a hefty price later.

Consoles hold a lot of nostalgia for me. I still go back and play every one I've ever had.
---
Love Mystery Science Theater? Check out ROFL@TheMovies! http://www.youtube.com/user/ROFLatTheMovies?feature=mhee
#93ShaunageAUPosted 1/17/2013 9:15:18 PM
As an owner of a Wii U, this is a really terrible idea.
---
Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
#94GunzleaderPosted 1/17/2013 9:21:11 PM
"Ni no Kuni" one reason to sell ps3 i voted yes good idea.
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#95Kromlech06Posted 1/17/2013 9:31:48 PM
Never sell any console or game except to someone you know.

Stockpile all the things.
#96EternalskyPosted 1/17/2013 9:35:21 PM
Stop being a troll.
#97sean2995Posted 1/17/2013 9:42:18 PM
Trolling sony with this topic. Really?? Selling a console due to not touching it for 3 weeks?

Why the hell did you buy it in the first place!?
#98EmpirorPosted 1/17/2013 9:55:22 PM
No

Though I never sell consoles soooo
---
Pokemon Black fc-5243 1202 3802 Megaman Rj fc:2493 5945 5724 Yugioh 2010 4383 3896 9610
http://stevenjobs101.wordpress.com/<---visit my blog :u!
#99SuperShroomGuyPosted 1/17/2013 9:57:04 PM
No way! I'm actually in a similar boat with getting a Wii U, and even considered selling/trading my PS3 and Vita for one. However, I personally feel like waiting is the best decision when it comes to this. Many times in the past I've sold or traded my system for another, and many times have I kicked myself in the A$$ for this, since I generally ended up buying the system back. Not sure what your current situation is, but I would definitely consider saving up for one, or if you're filing taxes, buy one with your tax return. I know personally, I'm considering even waiting another year (or at least til this years holiday season) to get one. I figure between now and then, plenty of people will be either trading the system back in, or hopefully (though I don't know the chances) we'll see a price drop. Also, a large majority of the games on the Wii U are on the PS3, and there aren't really any 1st party/exclusive titles that are worth the jump just yet. After all, wouldn't you rather have a good handful of awesome games to go with your Wii U, opposed to just 2 or 3?
---
PSN: king_of_swing24
#100StarBladeEdgePosted 1/18/2013 12:35:45 AM
keep ps3 sell vita is probably the better choice. wii u is great but i kept my 2 ps3's.yes i have 2 ps3's hahahahahaha yeah man no **** man. i am so scared that the fragile ps3 will yellow again , i already lost 2 ps3's so i have 2 just to make sure lol

hows the weather ? god it snows here since last week damn man......

anyone seen that opzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuup
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !