Planning to sell PS3 & Vita for a Wii-U

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Planning to sell PS3 & Vita for a Wii-U
3 years ago#91
airfoemoe posted...
Motorstorm? Have you played that recently? Terrible especially the terrible soundtrack of reject hiphop music.

Which one are you talking about?

Buretsu posted...
Flower? Folklore? 3 MotorStorms? Starhawk? Battle Cars? Did you really need to pad the list like that?

How is putting good games padding it? And I have played all those games so I know, you are probably just picking on all the non-high profile games without even caring about quality.

ps2snesgod posted...
wii u has
rayman legends
monster hunter tri
so far
ps3 has
beyond,god of war,last of us,tales of xillia,project versus j,deadly premonition and plenty of multiplats the wii u doesnt have
the vita has soul sacrifice and killzone mercenaries along with tearaway
Don't do it

No wiiU doesn't have rayman legends or MHtri.
3 years ago#92
I never consider it a good idea to sell consoles or even games unless they are absolutely abysmal. Judging by how certain games have become rare and extremely hard to find over the course of a short 20 year period, getting rid of games is just foolish since many could fetch a hefty price later.

Consoles hold a lot of nostalgia for me. I still go back and play every one I've ever had.
Love Mystery Science Theater? Check out ROFL@TheMovies!
3 years ago#93
As an owner of a Wii U, this is a really terrible idea.
Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
3 years ago#94
"Ni no Kuni" one reason to sell ps3 i voted yes good idea.
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
3 years ago#95
Never sell any console or game except to someone you know.

Stockpile all the things.
3 years ago#96
Stop being a troll.
3 years ago#97
Trolling sony with this topic. Really?? Selling a console due to not touching it for 3 weeks?

Why the hell did you buy it in the first place!?
3 years ago#98

Though I never sell consoles soooo
Pokemon Black fc-5243 1202 3802 Megaman Rj fc:2493 5945 5724 Yugioh 2010 4383 3896 9610<---visit my blog :u!
3 years ago#99
No way! I'm actually in a similar boat with getting a Wii U, and even considered selling/trading my PS3 and Vita for one. However, I personally feel like waiting is the best decision when it comes to this. Many times in the past I've sold or traded my system for another, and many times have I kicked myself in the A$$ for this, since I generally ended up buying the system back. Not sure what your current situation is, but I would definitely consider saving up for one, or if you're filing taxes, buy one with your tax return. I know personally, I'm considering even waiting another year (or at least til this years holiday season) to get one. I figure between now and then, plenty of people will be either trading the system back in, or hopefully (though I don't know the chances) we'll see a price drop. Also, a large majority of the games on the Wii U are on the PS3, and there aren't really any 1st party/exclusive titles that are worth the jump just yet. After all, wouldn't you rather have a good handful of awesome games to go with your Wii U, opposed to just 2 or 3?
PSN: king_of_swing24
3 years ago#100
keep ps3 sell vita is probably the better choice. wii u is great but i kept my 2 ps3's.yes i have 2 ps3's hahahahahaha yeah man no **** man. i am so scared that the fragile ps3 will yellow again , i already lost 2 ps3's so i have 2 just to make sure lol

hows the weather ? god it snows here since last week damn man......

anyone seen that opzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuup
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Planning to sell PS3 & Vita for a Wii-U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived