Nintendo needs to bring back some of their underrated IPs. :/

#41CaioNVPosted 1/18/2013 6:57:56 PM
StephenYap3 posted...
Pauken posted...
StephenYap3 posted...
Agreed. I would like for them to make another Puzzle League, Wario's Woods, F-Zero (duh), and maybe even another Yoshi's Island (based on SNES). I do like Mario, Zelda, and Kirby, but come on, give the other IPs a chance too.

I'd rather they make a Yoshi game with no screaming babies, but retaining the rest of the good points of the SNES game. Never understood why Nintendo didn't just merge Story's much less annoying health mechanic with Island's general gameplay design and characters; it would be the best Yoshi game yet thanks to that.

The screaming babies were the only flaw I had with Yoshi's Island. And I agree with the health and gameplay merges. It could be the best Yoshi game yet.

Second that. *UUUUU……………*
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#42ZeroArcheryPosted 1/18/2013 6:59:38 PM
ColorfulColors posted...
Virus66 posted...
Chibi-Robo actually had a DS entry. Was decent enough, but I was really wanting a real one like the GCN game. Custom Robo was a phenomenal game as well. And does anyone remember Cubi-Vore? O_o

I think Chibi Robo actually got another sequel for the DS. But only in Japan.

Damn Japan gets everything...
But I might as well stop now because I don't wanna start an arguement about Region Lock.

DS wasn't region locked.
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#43DarkFoxVPosted 1/18/2013 7:01:49 PM(edited)
Stefan1277 posted...
Custom Robo U. Make it happen.

This, it needs to happen. It's been too long since Custom Robo Arena and Custom Robo (GameCube) were released.

Sadly isn't Noise having financial problems? CR might need a new team to make it's next game.
---
"Legends never die"