nintendo misleading ?

#1foochewPosted 1/17/2013 6:45:52 PM
Who thinks nintendo was misleading with the games they labeled as launch titles and ended up being pushed way back or TBA , do you think they intentionally lied about release dates to boost the the sales of the wii U in november ?
#2BuretsuPosted 1/17/2013 6:47:35 PM
I'm sure there will be a legion of trolls who will march into this topic, and declare how horrible it is, and completely ignore the unfortunate reality of game delays to focus on it being Nintendo's fault, and NintenDOOOOOMED~
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3Reflex-ArcPosted 1/17/2013 6:48:41 PM
Release dates are never set in stone. Are you new to gaming?
#4b1gt0nePosted 1/17/2013 6:49:17 PM
Nintendo is pure evil!!!
#5Baha05Posted 1/17/2013 6:49:47 PM
Well did tehy even state that a lot of the games were launch titles?

Also keep in mind games do get pushed back or delayed for a number of reasons.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#6ZimbabweBobPosted 1/17/2013 6:51:24 PM
This isn't Bethesda, they aren't going to slap out some unfinished POS just to hit a ship date.
---
You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.
NNID: ZimbabweBob
#7Virus66Posted 1/17/2013 6:51:42 PM
I'm pretty sure that list of 90% of the 50 games that were in the launch window all have release dates still within the launch window. Anything else that slipped? Well, dates change in this industry. I still recall games that were delayed two days before release. LittleBigPlanet comes to mind. The stores had their copies in stock and they delayed it because they needed to change a song in the game and they had to send all of the copies back. S*** happens.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#8Petey_MeanisPosted 1/17/2013 6:54:11 PM
They said released within the launch window which is around 3-4 months after launch.
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
#9foochew(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 6:57:51 PM
they were pushing the hell out of pikmin 3 and raymen legends as launch titles and then when the system launched it didnt happen so ya there you go !
#10MotiJrPosted 1/17/2013 6:59:17 PM(edited)
Everybody that has owned more than one Nintendo system knows that games that eventually turn out to be amazing, are always delayed by Nintendo. They always live by the idea that a delayed game may arrive late but will likely be perfect while a rushed game may be available early, but it will lack polish that could make it perfect.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.