My Wii U is already dead.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. My Wii U is already dead.
2 years ago#1
I've only played it on Thanksgiving and Christmas and took it out of box recently to add someone and pressed the power button and the blue light flashed and fan comes on for second then fan stops then blue light goes back to red.

During Christmas , I noticed that the Wii U was freezing a bit but that was when I was playing Nintendo land.

The Wii U is new console and I shouldn't have to pay Nintendo anything for a defected product to be fixed.(Can't afford to fix it either.)

And my NSMBU disc is still in the machine. $400 bucks down the drain and nothing that I can do about it.
2 years ago#2
riveting tale chap
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!
2 years ago#3
everthing is made like crap nowadays when you buy something now its a total crap shoot on what you get especially electronics .
2 years ago#4
The Wii U is new console and I shouldn't have to pay Nintendo anything for a defected product to be fixed.(Can't afford to fix it either.)

And my NSMBU disc is still in the machine. $400 bucks down the drain and nothing that I can do about it.

it's covered by the one year warranty. you won't need to pay anything. call Nintendo support and set up a repair. you'll get your game back too.
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
2 years ago#5
fitting name
2 years ago#6
Petey_Meanis posted...

it's covered by the one year warranty. you won't need to pay anything. call Nintendo support and set up a repair. you'll get your game back too.

That would make too much sense. I mean... a warranty? I'd rather piss away 400 bucks than get it fixed for free!
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
2 years ago#7
Con5005 posted...
I've only played it on Thanksgiving and Christmas and took it out of box recently to add someone and pressed the power button and the blue light flashed and fan comes on for second then fan stops then blue light goes back to red.

During Christmas , I noticed that the Wii U was freezing a bit but that was when I was playing Nintendo land.

Pretty much same thing happened to me 3rd day I had my WiiU and the same game was stuck in the machine. Call Nintendo customer service and they will fix it free of charge and expedite shipping as well.
2 years ago#8
Where was it said that you get a one year warranty for buying the Wii U? I thought you had to buy it at the store or buy it from Nintendo.
(message deleted)
2 years ago#10
use the warranty... duh.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. My Wii U is already dead.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived