When does the achievement system come out?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. When does the achievement system come out?

User Info: crazy4kh3

crazy4kh3
4 years ago#1
I've been looking forward to earning either silver or gold medals or trophies whatever they will be calling them
wii fc 4952- 1978-3497-5996 3DS 3952-7010-4777 Pokemon black 2 fc 2581-0997-5403
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this in your sig

User Info: YamiYugi4400

YamiYugi4400
4 years ago#2
Nintendo doesn't need fancy universal achievements right now. They will get them on nintendo's next console
Exodia - Obliterate!!!

User Info: eminemLM24

eminemLM24
4 years ago#3
Too busy with its earth shattering releases ....(Arkham Asylum: Crazy Capes Edition, Prince of Lego Persia Sands of Time, Raving Rabbids 9) At least I have Wii games to play that came out after I ditched my Wii (Xenoblade, Skyward Sword, last Story)
PSN: ukpack4

User Info: TheY2AProblem

TheY2AProblem
4 years ago#4
*THIS IS A RUMOR*

What I heard was that the achievement system on the Wii U was going to be completely voluntary for developers. So even Nintendo could produce a game without an achievement system on one of their games.
I'm calling it right now the third 6th generation Pokemon game is going to be called Zeta. - Me (January 8th 2013)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. When does the achievement system come out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived