I wonder when Nintendo will patch in a universal achievement/trophy system.

#71LordcrabfoodPosted 1/20/2013 2:14:16 AM
Are you simple? Have you seen achievements before? Its not hard to think of any at all. Perhaps you are placing your own limitations on others.
#72Baha05Posted 1/20/2013 2:21:49 AM
Lordcrabfood posted...
Are you simple? Have you seen achievements before? Its not hard to think of any at all. Perhaps you are placing your own limitations on others.

It's not hard to think of cheap ass ones. It's more creative (Thus a degree harder) to think of ones that really make a gamer think without spoiling what the achievement entitles you to do.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#73LordcrabfoodPosted 1/20/2013 2:31:50 AM
Baha05 posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...

It's not hard to think of cheap ass ones. It's more creative (Thus a degree harder) to think of ones that really make a gamer think without spoiling what the achievement entitles you to do.

You guys are either simple or have no idea what you are talking about. It is easy as hell to come up with decent achievements. I am sorry that you guys lack the intelligence/imagination to do so.
#74Baha05Posted 1/20/2013 2:39:47 AM
Lordcrabfood posted...
You guys are either simple or have no idea what you are talking about. It is easy as hell to come up with decent achievements. I am sorry that you guys lack the intelligence/imagination to do so.

Except it's not easy, if it was easy then we would see a MASSIVE increase in achievements that make you think. I haven't seen one in a long time most have been stuff like "Complete this Mission" or "Use this skill to kill 250 Bandits " you know, the bare minimum of achievements.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#75LordcrabfoodPosted 1/20/2013 2:47:18 AM
Baha05 posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...

Except it's not easy, if it was easy then we would see a MASSIVE increase in achievements that make you think. I haven't seen one in a long time most have been stuff like "Complete this Mission" or "Use this skill to kill 250 Bandits " you know, the bare minimum of achievements.

It is easy, developers just take the easy way out and do generic achievements. Not all of them though. But I have no doubt at all i could come up with a great list in under 2 hrs as could many other people here.
#76Evil_GogetaPosted 1/20/2013 2:50:32 AM
Id enjoy a patch for some sort of Achievement/trophy system. Would work well with the Miiverse!
---
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (PS3) Shin Hokuto Musou, Sora no Kiseki FC Kai (WiiU) MH3GHD, Sangokushi 12.
#77Baha05Posted 1/20/2013 3:07:25 AM
Lordcrabfood posted...
It is easy, developers just take the easy way out and do generic achievements. Not all of them though. But I have no doubt at all i could come up with a great list in under 2 hrs as could many other people here.

That's still time and most likely effort, and it doesn't make the fact that a universal system for them would need to be forced on the devs.
---
#78LordcrabfoodPosted 1/20/2013 3:16:14 AM
Baha05 posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...

That's still time and most likely effort, and it doesn't make the fact that a universal system for them would need to be forced on the devs.

LOL, are you being deliberately obtuse? Achievements are easily implemented, FACT.
#79Baha05Posted 1/20/2013 3:28:47 AM
Lordcrabfood posted...
LOL, are you being deliberately obtuse? Achievements are easily implemented, FACT.

And yet time and effort are still needed and again they would have to either force devs to have them or a universal system for them would be missing titles.
---
#80NerdstickPosted 1/20/2013 3:39:09 AM
Universal with missing titles > No system at all.