A question about Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

#11messhiaunedPosted 1/18/2013 12:18:02 AM
XSilverPhoenixX posted...
Yeah this game should have been $50 max, and honestly that goes for all WiiU games. I just don't think the system technology warrants a $60 price tag this late in the current generation regardless of this being a new system.

It just doesn't have the specs to really move past current gen systems. I think the price of games for the system is also going to hurt it if they're max retail.

Trolollolol
#12NarutoPosted 1/18/2013 12:28:18 AM
Is this a barely improved version of the Wii game? My friend has it and he stopped playing because he didn't like the control and the characters moved so slowly.

It's basically the same game as the Wii version, but with more content. The controls are the same as the Pro Controller, but you do have shortcuts on the touchscreen. Have you played the original Tri?
#13P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/21/2013 1:50:05 PM
Naruto posted...
Is this a barely improved version of the Wii game? My friend has it and he stopped playing because he didn't like the control and the characters moved so slowly.

It's basically the same game as the Wii version, but with more content. The controls are the same as the Pro Controller, but you do have shortcuts on the touchscreen. Have you played the original Tri?

A lot more content.
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Manhunt2, One Piece