The Wii U Scorecard Rankings List: Day 3: Call of Duty: Black Ops II

#11DerPancakePosted 1/18/2013 7:41:48 PM(edited)
I give it a 9/10 because I really enjoy it.

But in reality this game deserves a 7/10. True Call of Duty is in its own League, because no other FPS does what it does, but its unexcusable with the amount of money Activision has, this game still has many technical problems in multiplayer.

But in reality it is a very well put game with amazing gameplay, and this one having the best story in military FPS, but I expect more from the most successful FPS.
---
WiiU ID: GermanicMexican
#12PaulKagebein(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 8:26:48 AM
Call of duty, duty, duty, duty rockin' everywhere.

aka Final Bump before update.
---
Pokemon White FC - 3225 1582 0350
#13coreyerbPosted 1/19/2013 8:31:10 AM
DerPancake posted...
But in reality this game deserves a 7/10. True Call of Duty is in its own League, because no other FPS does what it does, but its unexcusable with the amount of money Activision has, this game still has many technical problems in multiplayer.

I'd say that's about accurate. I try to evaluate media based on its intent. If a Metallica album with millions of dollars of backing has the same production as an unsigned band's demo, I'll score Metallica lower since they failed at what they set out to accomplish.

COD set out to accomplish the best FPS, single player through online. Single player is loosely collected; stunning visually but no story development to make you want to play. Multiplayer has far too many basic issues to be considered the best. If that's all they could accomplish with the resources available, they succeeded since it sold a lot but that doesn't mean it's a good game.

I gave it a 3/10.
---
NNID: LoeliaPonsonby / [56] iS*LoPo - http://ironsightge.webs.com
#14SegavsCapcomPosted 1/19/2013 8:39:43 AM
One nomination for Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge.

I'd give BLOPS 2 a solid 8/10. Fun, but much more enjoyable on the PS3/Xbox360 due to a bigger community.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.