If Wii U was a DBZ character...

#21PendragoonPosted 1/18/2013 9:52:27 AM
Piccolo is a Yoshi...
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#22Maxx_the_SlashPosted 1/18/2013 9:56:56 AM
3D_Shado posted...
It'd be Krillin.

At least he's not Yamcha. You know, the guy who died instantly against a Saibaman. At least Krillin participated in the World Tournament leading into the Majin Buu Saga and defeated his opponent, whereas Yamcha was continuing his uselessness in the crowd.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#23jmichaelbpPosted 1/18/2013 10:14:13 AM
Nah, it'd be Perfect Cell. The PS3 and 360 are andoids 17 and 18.
The 720, which seem like it'll be the most powerful of the three, is SSJ2 Teen Gohan.
If you buys two 720s, the Wii U self destructs, taking one of the 720s out.
An hour later, it rebuilds itself and is a bit stronger than the 720.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#243D_Shado(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 10:15:05 AM
So Yamcha = Vita then.

"This Krillin is lame, at least it's not a Yamcha though!"
#25Mattatron42Posted 1/18/2013 10:21:05 AM
remember how boring that show got when everyone and thing was way overpowered. dragonball will always be my favorite in the series
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
NNID: Mattatron
#26jmichaelbpPosted 1/18/2013 10:22:36 AM
Mattatron42 posted...
remember how boring that show got when everyone and thing was way overpowered. dragonball will always be my favorite in the series

And GT just plain sucked.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#27The_HyphenatorPosted 1/18/2013 10:26:07 AM
3D_Shado posted...
So Yamcha = Vita then.

Nah, that's still giving Yamcha too much credit; the Vita has a lot of power (for a handheld), it just hasn't really used it for anything. So, it'd be more like Gohan at the beginning of the Buu saga; a lot of hype surrounding it, seems like it should be impressive and powerful, but is ultimately disappointing and accomplishes little.

Yamcha...Yamcha's more like the Atari Jaguar, or maybe the 3DO. He hypes himself up, but nobody takes him seriously, and after several embarrassing failures, he quietly slips into the obscurity, but nobody cares because nobody really liked him to begin with.
#28bleedingelitePosted 1/18/2013 10:27:42 AM
There will never be another dbz game as good as budokai tenkaichi 3.

Also, Wii U is Future Trunks, because it's the future of gaming in present day.
#29Future Space CowboyPosted 1/18/2013 10:28:14 AM
jmichaelbp posted...
Mattatron42 posted...

And GT just plain sucked.

GT was enjoyable, non-canon, and had so many plotholes it was a jumbled mess.

Never speak of it again.
---
This sig won't change until I either accomplish my life long dream to become an astronaut or I get tired of seeing it: started 9/24/08
#30jmichaelbpPosted 1/18/2013 10:29:07 AM
The_Hyphenator posted...
3D_Shado posted...
So Yamcha = Vita then.

Nah, that's still giving Yamcha too much credit; the Vita has a lot of power (for a handheld), it just hasn't really used it for anything. So, it'd be more like Gohan at the beginning of the Buu saga; a lot of hype surrounding it, seems like it should be impressive and powerful, but is ultimately disappointing and accomplishes little.

Yamcha...Yamcha's more like the Atari Jaguar, or maybe the 3DO. He hypes himself up, but nobody takes him seriously, and after several embarrassing failures, he quietly slips into the obscurity, but nobody cares because nobody really liked him to begin with.

^
LOL
This.
When will we see Mystic Vita though?
---