Your E3 expectations

#1GloryChaosPosted 1/18/2013 9:58:50 AM
Microsoft
---
-They showcase the next Xbox console. It's a powerhouse.
-Despite being stronger than the WiiU by a decent measure, it's only marginally more expensive.
-They advertise the online service, which is a giant step up from Xbox Live
-Launch games include Bungie New ip and modern warfare 4 with Infinity Ward building the game in the newest physics engine
-360 support drops like a rock much like what happened with the original Xbox. No new games. But it gets a price drop.

Sony
---
-The ps4 is announced. In terms of power, it blows the Next box out of the water. It plays games native in 4k resolution.
-uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, and God of War are all launch games. Uncharted is the only game to run in 4k though.
-the dual shock is dead.
-the ps4 is also marginally more expensive than the WiiU. However there is a $550 bundle pack that comes with a ps Vita. 3G model.
-No Vita games are announced but Sony tweets after the conference that iOS games are now being ported over the the Vita and can be obtained for free with playstation plus.
-Ps3 support still exists and new games are being announced for it. Shadow of the Collosus 2 and Persona 5 are exclusive.

Nintendo
---
-After 3 years of fans saying that it would come, NINTENDOMINATION finally arrives.
-A real account system now exists. Miiverse is available on phones, pcs, and the 3ds. You can log into your account anywhere.
-Tvii now has divo support. And all shows on Tvii now support tv tag and can be watched on the gamepad. Netflix is finally supported by Tvii
-the OS is sped up.
-New FZero, new kirby, new Zelda gets a title, New 3D Mario, new Ip, retros' project and monolith soft's projects are revealed.
-Third parties had games all along. They were just waiting until E3 to showcase how much they loved the WiiU
-I wake up to realize that the entire e3 conference has been a big dream. The reality is that E3 has managed to suck yet again this year and that there were only two good announcements.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#2thundercat2600Posted 1/18/2013 10:05:21 AM
Nintendo makes some MEGATON announcements, like Wii U Music, Wii U Sports, and for the truly hardcore gamers, Animal Crossing U.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#3icarus231Posted 1/18/2013 10:05:35 AM
GloryChaos posted...
Microsoft
---
-They showcase the next Xbox console. It's a powerhouse.
-Despite being stronger than the WiiU by a decent measure, it's only marginally more expensive.
-They advertise the online service, which is a giant step up from Xbox Live
-Launch games include Bungie New ip and modern warfare 4 with Infinity Ward building the game in the newest physics engine
-360 support drops like a rock much like what happened with the original Xbox. No new games. But it gets a price drop.

Sony
---
-The ps4 is announced. In terms of power, it blows the Next box out of the water. It plays games native in 4k resolution.
-uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, and God of War are all launch games. Uncharted is the only game to run in 4k though.
-the dual shock is dead.
-the ps4 is also marginally more expensive than the WiiU. However there is a $550 bundle pack that comes with a ps Vita. 3G model.
-No Vita games are announced but Sony tweets after the conference that iOS games are now being ported over the the Vita and can be obtained for free with playstation plus.
-Ps3 support still exists and new games are being announced for it. Shadow of the Collosus 2 and Persona 5 are exclusive.

Nintendo
---
-After 3 years of fans saying that it would come, NINTENDOMINATION finally arrives.
-A real account system now exists. Miiverse is available on phones, pcs, and the 3ds. You can log into your account anywhere.
-Tvii now has divo support. And all shows on Tvii now support tv tag and can be watched on the gamepad. Netflix is finally supported by Tvii
-the OS is sped up.
-New FZero, new kirby, new Zelda gets a title, New 3D Mario, new Ip, retros' project and monolith soft's projects are revealed.
-Third parties had games all along. They were just waiting until E3 to showcase how much they loved the WiiU
-I wake up to realize that the entire e3 conference has been a big dream. The reality is that E3 has managed to suck yet again this year and that there were only two good announcements.

I think you are dreaming on the MS/Sony parts. Sony cant lose anymore money. These powerhouse systems people are dreaming of are called PCs, but feel free to live in your dream world while i live in reality and enjoy playing games.

Here is a prediction for you ps4/nextbox over priced, not very many exclusive games and sales lower then ps3/360 yet everyone claims that all systems are slow at launch. Nintendo sales pick up and once again goes on to outsell the compitition. Sony realizes they need a new business model so they dont completely go under and gets out of the gaming market.
#4Poopcorn13Posted 1/18/2013 10:20:37 AM
E3 to be better than last year's mess, but still rather disappointing.
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#5thundercat2600Posted 1/18/2013 10:22:39 AM
E3 2011 and 2012 were both massive flops for Nintendo. They desperately need some BIG announcements this year or they're done.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#6messhiaunedPosted 1/18/2013 10:23:33 AM
HD Zelda, some high profile third party ports and maybe some 3d mario or other.
#7messhiaunedPosted 1/18/2013 10:24:13 AM
Maybe Monolith Soft's new RPG as well.
#8AceMosPosted 1/18/2013 10:24:31 AM
microsoft will focus on kinnect 2

sony will focus on wonderbook
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#9Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 1/18/2013 10:27:05 AM
I want Smash to be revealed. Literally the only game I care about on Wii U, and it was the only game I cared about on Wii, even though Brawl wasn't that good. I expect Smash 4 to be the best game of all time.
---
PSN : The14thOne.
#10DeathSoul2000Posted 1/18/2013 10:27:37 AM
**** all after last year's showing. i'm not even watching this year, i'll just get a recap from the boards.