How can you say the Wii U isn't next gen because of power...

#113D_ShadoPosted 1/18/2013 12:31:20 PM
muffinmasher posted...
3D_Shado posted...
Impersonation, remember to mark cancerous threads like this and move on.

Should we say this when you use one of your Alt. accounts as well?

No, because I can actually say "I'm 4D_Shado" and clear that up. Regardless, admins see the IP and can tell whether two accounts are from the same area or not.
#12Lelouch71Posted 1/18/2013 4:19:46 PM
its_matt posted...
darkjedilink posted...
its_matt posted...
Everything suggests WiiU can't do much more than PS3 and Xbox360. If it can do allot more then Nintendo better get to showing us, because I ain't seen squat.

if the leaked specs are to be believed, PS4 and 720 won't be doing much more, either.

I am open to any possibility but it is unclear why Sony and Microsoft will launch brand new formats to replace their current many million selling consoles they have out now and not significantly improve the capabilities of the next gen. They may as well continue to support what they have and satisfy their many million current customers.

The same reason why Nintendo did the same thing with the Wii. Power isn't everything. Sony and MS learned that the hard way and now they want a piece of that casual pie (moreso MS). If they can make a new system that is a tad bit stronger than their previous one but is more efficient and cost effective they would do it. Sony especially can't afford too many screws up. They already messed up with the Vita.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#133D_ShadoPosted 1/18/2013 4:21:04 PM
> TC Suspended

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
#14thundercat2600Posted 1/18/2013 4:21:48 PM
It will be EIGHT YEARS from Xbox 360 -> Durango. Compare that to only 4 years from Xbox -> 360.

It's not going to take a very powerful, expensive system in order to vastly outperform the 360. The supposed specs for Durango are fairly modest but it still destroys the 360.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#15geneticsftwPosted 1/18/2013 4:25:07 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
You lie. That said you can say it's pathetic for a next gen system because it's roughly on par with last gen without lying.

Run along puppy.
Orbis 1.6ghz according you and the other pound puppies that is weak.
---
Sweet
#16fhsfootball74Posted 1/18/2013 4:31:50 PM
Not sure if this is a troll topic or not. However didn't Bioware just come out and say that the PS4 and 720 won't be a huge jump? Also no one but Nintendo truly knows what the full potential of the Wii U really is. Sounds like it could be more akin to turning you PC game from medium to high settings.

http://www.examiner.com/article/leap-to-ps4-and-xbox-720-won-t-be-as-obvious-says-dragon-age-3-art-director
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#17jairusmonillasPosted 1/18/2013 4:33:16 PM
Because it plays current generation games. lol, seriously ps3 and xbox 360 wasn't even close to their predecessors. Wii U however is not even better than PS3 and 360 graphics. I mean wth?
#18fhsfootball74Posted 1/18/2013 4:35:45 PM
jairusmonillas posted...
Because it plays current generation games. lol, seriously ps3 and xbox 360 wasn't even close to their predecessors. Wii U however is not even better than PS3 and 360 graphics. I mean wth?

You must not remember stuff like Gun for Xbox 360 which looked almost exactly like the Xbox version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDm7jREbhlI
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#19its_mattPosted 1/18/2013 5:33:31 PM(edited)
fhsfootball74 posted...
jairusmonillas posted...

You must not remember stuff like Gun for Xbox 360 which looked almost exactly like the Xbox version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDm7jREbhlI

Because one game launched early in a consoles life defines every game released at that time for it.