Wii U has the most launch window games in 10 years...

#11geneticsftwPosted 1/18/2013 3:04:54 PM
demonsouls4life posted...
because besides zombi u and nsmb the other "must have" are ports that have been out a while. Also nsmbu doesnt bring a ton of new content too the table,but obviously its a 2d platformer what more can they do? that being said i personally enjoyed it. and although zombiu is a unique experience. it isnt really anything spectacular, dont get me wrong i liked it, but i dont think its a system seller. but ya all my opinion, i mean no offense to anyone

Thank you.
---
Sweet
#12AwayFromHerePosted 1/18/2013 3:50:39 PM
I sorry, but the launch window is NOT 1/3 of the year.

At most, the launch window should be considered a month post release of the console.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#13baddog992Posted 1/18/2013 6:44:33 PM
I think the launch games were not very impressive at least to me and my brother. I bought a wii and it mostly gathered dust. I loved the idea of the wii and still do however third party support was dismal. I did love the Nintendo stuff, however this system is overpriced for the market its in right now plus lack of games that are the must have games and its a no buy for me. I will wait for Microsoft to come out with there system. I also own in addition to my wii, 2 ds, and the 3ds so I do like Nintendo but this new console leaves me luke warm. The sales on it have tapered off as well. however a price drop may help sell the system more ala 3ds.
#14fhsfootball74Posted 1/18/2013 6:48:30 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
I sorry, but the launch window is NOT 1/3 of the year.

At most, the launch window should be considered a month post release of the console.

I will point out the pretty much all of the games currently available for the Wii U did in fact release within the first month. Now those games quality is wholly dependent on your own tastes.
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.