Why do you think Skyward Sword was so bad? - The Sequel ( my other poll broke)

#31DarthFloatyPosted 1/19/2013 2:06:36 AM
RyuVegas posted...
DarthFloaty posted...
But sadly, while this Link was hawt, he wasn't as HOT as TP Link. So that was this games damning flaw!

This is entirely true: TP Link has a 6 pack and more dashing good looks, with sharp features. SS Link is very round and soft, and while great for that game, TP Link is just overall hotter. :3

Finally someone understands. Although SS Link is probably my second favorite in how he looks. While Nintendo said he's supposed to be older, he looks a bit younger than TP Link IMO. Although again, it could just be art-style.
#32tuznecotePosted 1/19/2013 2:18:54 AM
3 Areas!!!!

I got to the 3rd zone finished and said I will play some more later. I can't wait to see whats in store. I think I came online and exclaimed "I like what I have seen so far I am looking forward to the future areas and whats instore because so far the zones have been abit boring dispite the timechange gimmick".

Then I was shocked to learn I have practically seen it all. (I haven't seen the water boat and to be honest I can't be bothered now).
#33YamiYugi4400(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 2:57:47 AM
Mavrick588 posted...
plasmatic5 posted...
Why is there no "The game was a good game" option?

Because It's a "Troll Poll"

I still find it funny that the "It's my favorite game somehow" snidely worded option is the one getting the most clicks.

Not a troll poll
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#34mjc0961Posted 1/19/2013 4:17:56 AM
I don't think it's bad, but it's certainly not my favorite either. Fi, however, was infinitely bad, so I voted for her. Remove Fi from the game and there's a probability that Skyward Sword will be 98% better.

Seriously, she doesn't even shut up in Hero Mode, which I unlocked by beating the game, which means I know how the f*** to play it now.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#35TrueBlue91Posted 1/19/2013 4:37:54 AM
-Crap overworld (empty, boring and slow)
-Crap music (except Balad of Goddess, and the sky theme)
-Absolutely atrocious "combat". Combat needs a complete overhaul.
-Fi
-Only three (boring, generic) areas
-Ideas were poorly implemented. E.g the shield-gauge was so pathetically useless. Too hard to break shields, upgrades were too cheap, easy and effective, new shields were cheap too. Plus shielding isn't commonly needed. The pouch limitation thing was mostly useless, there was never any reason to specifically pack anything.
-Unbelievable amount of crappy filler content
-Stupid fetch quests. Find teh birds! Find teh key pieces! Find teh generators! Find teh water in first temple!
-Motion controls were decent but used too much. Swimming, flying, piloting the bug, tightrope walking, and sailcloth-use? JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!
-Awful gyroscope-base pointer control imitation. Constant recalibration required too.
-Mostly easy puzzles, plus Fi is either unhelpful or spoonfeeds the answer completely.
-Stupid stamina gauge

And so on. This game was so disappointing, and objectively mediocre at best or downright bad.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#36CaitPosted 1/19/2013 10:39:42 AM
I was interested in the fighting aspects, but later learned of the horrible swimming part. I heard that it was a much smaller world and mostly just had three areas (I didn't like Four Swords for this reason). I hated Fi, because she gave you all the answers to the puzzles and to me, these were all game killers for me. I chose not to buy the game, because of those reasons. Now, my brother hated the bird, even though I felt it could have worked, if they only didn't have the WIND WAKER of the sky. I liked the art style, it wasn't bad in either game, but really I didn't the empty open world, with no where to go and way too easy to get lost needless I might add.

At least, with a WRPG, you get lost you might FIND something, not with this Zelda, I'm certain you get lost, you find nothing.
---
Thanks to my dislike of Final Fantasy XIII, I looked back on ALL Final Fantasy games and now which one I like for what reason. Angry blame XIII.
#37Xcalibur02Posted 1/19/2013 10:43:19 AM
One does not simply...break a poll.
---
Grammar: The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****
#38Virus66Posted 1/19/2013 11:50:03 AM
Ritster21 posted...
Zelda Cycle.

---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#39YamiYugi4400(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 1:06:56 PM
Xcalibur02 posted...