I like all the little touches Nintendo puts in their interfaces....

#1HungoverHero777Posted 1/18/2013 9:16:40 PM
Like the numerous things your Mii does in front of the curtain in the Internet Browser, or the secret baby laughs on the GC. I have nothing against the PS3 or X360's interfaces, but Nintendo's are, well, more fun.
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
#2DuckerdooPosted 1/18/2013 9:21:49 PM
Secret baby laugh? I never heard that.
---
I gotta lay off the games. They're starting to affect my work performance.
I keep trying to 100% my job, and aim for meaningless achievements.
#3HungoverHero777(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:24:01 PM
Duckerdoo posted...

Apparently by holding down certain buttons while turning on the system, different noises play. Never saw this myself as I never had a GC (went PS2 that gen).
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
#4P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/18/2013 9:24:45 PM
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ctYQ08gxkqA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DctYQ08gxkqA
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Manhunt2, One Piece
#5PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/18/2013 9:36:30 PM
I hate them!!!! They need to spend less time on the little touches and more time going third party!!!

lol how are ya Hungover? That Assassins Creed 3 treatin ya good?
---
-
Good stuff
#6miraimikePosted 1/18/2013 9:43:31 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
Duckerdoo posted...

Apparently by holding down certain buttons while turning on the system, different noises play. Never saw this myself as I never had a GC (went PS2 that gen).

Z button as the console starts, or something like that.
---
-Mike 3DS Friend Code: 2148-8168-3762 Street Fighter IV
"Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts"
#7muffinmasherPosted 1/18/2013 9:59:51 PM
miraimike posted...
Duckerdoo posted...

If you have 4 controllers plugged in, all pressing the Z button, it'll make another alternative noise as well.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654 8353 8201
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
#8plasmatic5Posted 1/18/2013 10:00:21 PM
Duckerdoo posted...

Is it just me or did that sound more like a monkey to anyone?

Also I do agree that the little touches are always nice. Plus I like the Wii's, 3DS's, and Wii U's interface way more than 360's and PS3's. 360's used to be OK, but the new one is just awful and annoying to use. The PS3's is fine overall but I do hate it when I have to change the settings and I pass it up because there's just so much! I like being able to just point and click (or touch).
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#9DTY3Posted 1/18/2013 10:13:27 PM
muffinmasher posted...
miraimike posted...
Duckerdoo posted...

If you have 4 controllers plugged in, all pressing the Z button, it'll make another alternative noise as well.

I never did that one. I thought the baby laugh was the only one.

I found out about the samurai one after I already bought the Wii.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#10HungoverHero777(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 11:00:17 AM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
I hate them!!!! They need to spend less time on the little touches and more time going third party!!!

lol how are ya Hungover? That Assassins Creed 3 treatin ya good?

Sup Punch? Yeah, AC3 is awesome, you should totally get it.
---