I wonder what the Wii U's first great rpg will be.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I wonder what the Wii U's first great rpg will be.
2 years ago#1
Monolith is making another rpg i wonder when it will come out.
i also think Fire Emblem and Pokemon would work great on the U. Games like Torchlight and diablo would also be pretty nice
The only good rpgs coming out for a while are on the 3DS(fire emblem awakening) and PS3(ni no kuni: warth of the White witch)
if you havent looked into those games you should
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
2 years ago#2
I think an Advance Wars would be great with the Wii U's touch screen.
---
http://backloggery.com/legendaryhero99
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
2 years ago#3
Well, RPGs take time and Monolith Soft has a good lead. Barring any delays, they should have the first great RPG out on the the Wii U. It's bound to be good.
I happen to have both of those pre-ordered already. Fire Emblem Awakening at Gamestop because I can't miss out on that artbook and the Ni No Kuni Wizards Edition from club namco.
---
Fans. Crazy Titanic fans. - Junpei - 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors
Stop quoting people on my ignore list!
2 years ago#4
I'm kinda hoping for a Fallout 4 or some kind of spin off Fallout
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
2 years ago#5
ColorBlindMage posted...
I think an Advance Wars would be great with the Wii U's touch screen.

any tactics game really. I wouldnt mind a port of xcom on the wii u if not a whole new game all together.
---
2 years ago#6
Baha05 posted...

It was hinted they are making a fallout 4 game so maybe
---
2 years ago#7
Monkmaster79 posted...
Well, RPGs take time and Monolith Soft has a good lead. Barring any delays, they should have the first great RPG out on the the Wii U. It's bound to be good.
I happen to have both of those pre-ordered already. Fire Emblem Awakening at Gamestop because I can't miss out on that artbook and the Ni No Kuni Wizards Edition from club namco.

i totally missed out on the wizard edition. ima stop by wallmart and meijer to see if they have it before picking up my copy at gamestop
---
2 years ago#8
The way things are going, I have no idea what kind of game it might be or who will develop it... but there's a really good chance Xseed will be the publisher.
2 years ago#9
Baha05 posted...

Yuck, the latest two are awful. Though New Vegas was slightly better.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
2 years ago#10
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Baha05 posted...

Yuck, the latest two are awful. Though New Vegas was slightly better.

i liked 3 better and i thought they were both pretty good
---
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I wonder what the Wii U's first great rpg will be.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived