Gamers have a serious problem with news sources and reviews.

#1SegavsCapcomPosted 1/18/2013 9:42:48 PM
Every time a gamer sees a review score/article trashing a game/platform he or she likes, the response is often "lol, *site name*. But if its portraying the game/platform in a positive light, then it's all "i was right, lol."

Here's the problem: you can't just reject data if it doesn't fit your preconceived notion. Omitting bad/good reviews and articles yields incomplete results that could weaken your point.

My point is that gamers shouldn't omit things that don't fit a preconceived conclusion.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#2KaiRyusakiPosted 1/18/2013 9:45:55 PM
Gamers?
should be everyone

everytime i go to rottentomatoes i get pissed off
#3ChipChippersonPosted 1/18/2013 10:18:52 PM
I don't read reviews of anything. My own tastes have rarely, if ever, steered me wrong.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#4Baha05Posted 1/18/2013 10:19:48 PM
Everyone has issues on all fronts, fans, trolls, gamers, etc.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#5knightimexPosted 1/19/2013 9:46:57 AM
KaiRyusaki posted...
Gamers?
should be everyone

everytime i go to rottentomatoes i get pissed off

rottentomatoes is filled with "not allowed to describe" people who have the WORST opinions on anything.

Seriously.
A movie like "Broke Back Mountain" can score well.
But any other movie is poorly reviewed.

f*** rotten tomatoes
---
Old School Games FTW!
#6DarkFoxVPosted 1/19/2013 9:51:25 AM
The whole gaming industry is terrible, like Hollywood.

I doubt this will ever change.
---
"Legends never die"
#7tuznecotePosted 1/19/2013 9:59:57 AM
Because people are selfishly minded. They want what THEY like to be the greatest thing and get offended whenever someone doesn't like what they like. Some feel it as a sort of diss against them.

Some people seriously don't know the simple words of "It may not be the best thing on earth but I like it". It angers me when people can't simply stand outside their own heads and critisise something. The Resident Evil 6 fans are the worse I have seen since.....

SONIC ADVENTURE 2!!! >:(
#8NiftyManZPosted 1/20/2013 9:47:38 AM
This has nothing to do with gamers, it is people in general. Look at politics!
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)