Would the Wii U have sold better if Super Smash Bros. U was a launch title?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would the Wii U have sold better if Super Smash Bros. U was a launch title?

User Info: Faceman_

Faceman_
4 years ago#11
Yes, Nintendo needs a robust online so I can listen to 10 year old scream profanity at me for killing them. Screw that. Miiverse is a fantastic online solution. It's not tackled on, I'm not interrupted constantly by people getting on/offline and the communities aren't full of stupid stuff like "Reasons why this console sucks" and with the message limit, I don't get messages every 10 minutes telling me to forward this message to get thirty bucks in the eshop instantly.

If I want online, I'll go to the ps3.

User Info: Silluigi

Silluigi
4 years ago#12
Yes, Nintendo needs a robust online so I can listen to 10 year old scream profanity at me for killing them. Screw that. Miiverse is a fantastic online solution. It's not tackled on, I'm not interrupted constantly by people getting on/offline and the communities aren't full of stupid stuff like "Reasons why this console sucks" and with the message limit, I don't get messages every 10 minutes telling me to forward this message to get thirty bucks in the eshop instantly.

If I want online, I'll go to the ps3.

What the hell?

Wrong topic maybe?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would the Wii U have sold better if Super Smash Bros. U was a launch title?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived