If you don't have a wiiu yet, what will get you to buy one?

#11tuznecotePosted 1/19/2013 3:27:53 AM
Chocobo115 posted...
An Zelda game on awesomeness level of Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask or higher.
Been dissapointed by all major Zelda games after that.

I agree. I love Zelda but I haven't been satisfied by a Zelda since probably Windwaker (and yes we all know Windwaker has issues).

I hated TP with all my heart. A waste of an excellent looking link (in it promotional art) and would love that style back now we have a HD system...... or windwakers. I lost interest in Skyward Sword because it was slow and the story up to the point of stopping was "Quickly the princess is in another temple". Which got boring.

Bit worried about the series at the moment.
#12KouramaPosted 1/19/2013 7:51:32 AM
tuznecote posted...
Chocobo115 posted...
An Zelda game on awesomeness level of Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask or higher.
Been dissapointed by all major Zelda games after that.

I agree. I love Zelda but I haven't been satisfied by a Zelda since probably Windwaker (and yes we all know Windwaker has issues).

I hated TP with all my heart. A waste of an excellent looking link (in it promotional art) and would love that style back now we have a HD system...... or windwakers. I lost interest in Skyward Sword because it was slow and the story up to the point of stopping was "Quickly the princess is in another temple". Which got boring.

Bit worried about the series at the moment.

A new Zelda game with graphics like the TP cover art would be amazing.
#13blablablax17Posted 1/19/2013 7:53:55 AM
about tree-fiddy
---
Stalking the GameFaqs boards since '06.
#14SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/19/2013 7:58:03 AM
GamePad pro, where they actually try to give it a decent battery life and better thumbstick placement to suit my hand size.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#15ElGadoPosted 1/19/2013 8:25:34 AM
If they drop the price to 99.99$ I would buy one.
#16BeerOnTapPosted 1/19/2013 8:36:44 AM
Kart
#17ShadowSkill11Posted 1/19/2013 8:54:04 AM
angelXboy posted...
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

No thanks. If I did get a MH game it would be Monster Hunter 4 for Vita.
#18jjeerryyonly9Posted 1/19/2013 8:55:51 AM
A complete redesign, at least one good game, and a price tag of $99.00.
---
TO MICHAEL!!!
PSN: RadKickAss /// 3DS: 0662-2594-4115
#19rajin_donutsPosted 1/19/2013 9:03:59 AM
While I certainly respect the reasons other have for purchasing the Wii U, I do not believe that it will offer me an experience that is wholly different from what I currently receive on my 360. With that being said, I may skip the upcoming generation of home consoles entirely and focus strictly on handheld gaming due to the pick-up/put-down nature of handheld gaming.
#20tomloadsadoshPosted 1/19/2013 9:06:25 AM
wskingws posted...
its_matt posted...
Exactly what got me to buy the Wii, so a WiiU equivalent to Mario Galaxy

I don't think we'll get another Mario galaxy. N64=Mario 64 . GC= Mario sunshine . Wii: Mario galaxy 1 & 2.

My point is they keep on moving forward & changing the mario game mechanics every console . (The MAIN Mario games anyways, new super mario bros series don't count lol)

He said that he wants a WiiU equivalent, he didn't say he wants Mario Galaxy.