If you don't have a wiiu yet, what will get you to buy one?

#31OneFodderUnitPosted 1/20/2013 12:47:31 AM
A new F-Zero game made in the style of GX by the same people with proper MP local and online play at 60 FPS. I'm not sure how that would work with the Wii U controllers but if they got it right I'd probably buy the system right away.
#32TheBonfiniPosted 1/20/2013 1:08:54 AM
A Mario with a level editor and online would be worth a Wii u alone
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#33wisemiddsPosted 1/20/2013 1:17:47 AM
GCN on eshop (and not just 1 title a month)
A new 3D Mario
A non motion or stylus control Zelda
Smash Bros
A new Starfox with online mp
Mario Kart Wii U
A proper account system where I can transfer between 3DS and Wii U
A proper achievement/ trophy system
---
3DS friend code: 3652 - 0628 - 9229
XBL, PSN: wisemidds
#34_Elite_Bushido_Posted 1/20/2013 3:32:33 AM
pokemon game, then the Wii U will be lost somewhere in the house cuz people will forget about it just like the Wii :|
---
She was pregnant 7 times last year and still hasn't had a baby yet. - Riff Raff
http://tinyurl.com/8pf75y8 http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl
#35TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 3:35:23 AM
wisemidds posted...
GCN on eshop (and not just 1 title a month)
A new 3D Mario
A non motion or stylus control Zelda
Smash Bros
A new Starfox with online mp
Mario Kart Wii U
A proper account system where I can transfer between 3DS and Wii U
A proper achievement/ trophy system

Now that you mention it I am trying to forget about my plans on getting one at the end of the month for my birthday and hold off a bit later. I am over the fence about getting a wiiu or not and the games that are out doesn't seem to pique my interest. I know some people that bash the WiiU for not being powerful enough or not getting those eye candy titles on PS3/360 but the thing is I always turn to nintendo when I just want to have fun.

PS3/360 and PC get a bit the same at times but the thing is nothing from nintendo really caught my eye maybe until a pokemon game or a mario kart. I am still disappointed about what they did to mario tennis on the 3ds and was really looking for something like the old GBC with the tennis academy and that made me a bit reluctant to get first party titles in case they will just dumb it down.
---
"Once you go Marcus Munitions, you never go back us munitions"
#36mashuPosted 1/20/2013 4:57:19 AM
Looks like I am now waiting until Monolith Soft's title comes out. I'll see what the game landscape looks like then.
#37atomicjuicerPosted 1/20/2013 9:26:38 AM
Metroid
#38DeathScythe_527Posted 1/20/2013 10:30:35 AM
A new good Metroid that takes place after Fusion.
A Zelda game that had a good story and deep gameplay.
A Fire Emblem that is completely new, and not taking place in the future of an older game.
A Smash Bros. that has as much or more content than Brawl.

That's off the top of my head.
---
i5-3450 | HD 6870 | 4GB DDR3 | H61MGC | 1TB HDD | PSN: DANomite93
#39star_guy_100Posted 1/20/2013 10:39:41 AM
a 3d mario game
a zelda game thats actually good unlike ss
a new metroid
a fatal frame game localized and released in the us
monoliths new game is released

that would get me to at least think about getting one. i would actually need 5-6 more exclusive games that i really want to play on the system. at this point there is a total of 0 games i want to play on the system.

im also waiting until the wii u is hacked so i can take off the region lock because we all know how NoA works. a $50 price drop would also help but with enough games id pay the full 350. at that point id buy one
#40thepixelgardenPosted 1/20/2013 3:40:58 PM
TheBonfini posted...
A Mario with a level editor and online would be worth a Wii u alone

This. How in the world, after seeing the success of LBP, has Nintendo not implemented a level editor? Could you imagine how much fun it would be to customize your Mario and play community-made levels?