Miyamoto needs to go away. NOW.

#81AceMosPosted 1/19/2013 9:25:02 PM
ppl need to stop blaming sticker star on him

he said does it need a story

the team checked CLUB NINTNEDO sent reviews and most fans said they hated the story

now lets step back to when super paper mario first game out ppl were raging that it wasnt an rpg and thats the kind of coment they sent trew the club nintendo review

so fans shot them selfs in the foot like a fanbase often does
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#8221_21Posted 1/19/2013 9:31:56 PM
AceMos posted...

the team checked CLUB NINTNEDO sent reviews and most fans said they hated the story

now lets step back to when super paper mario first game out ppl were raging that it wasnt an rpg and thats the kind of coment they sent trew the club nintendo review

Wait what? This doesn't make any sense....Part of what made Paper Mario the series its' known for is the story....how can fans hate the very thing that gave the game its core value?
---
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#83AceMosPosted 1/19/2013 9:33:06 PM
21_21 posted...
AceMos posted...

Wait what? This doesn't make any sense....Part of what made Paper Mario the series its' known for is the story....how can fans hate the very thing that gave the game its core value?

becuse super paper mario wasnt a rpg fans gave bad feed back

teh interview with the dev team says they checked club nintendo and almost no1 liked the story of super paper mario
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#84wiiking96Posted 1/19/2013 9:44:37 PM
AceMos posted...
21_21 posted...
AceMos posted...

teh interview with the dev team says they checked club nintendo and almost no1 liked the story of super paper mario

That poll was extremely biased and flawed. The question they asked: "Did you find the story in Super Paper Mario interesting?" would get very different results that one like "Do you enjoy the stories in the Paper Mario series?".

There are too many factors that would skew the results. For one, they asked people that they can't be sure are fans of the series. The story in SPM wasn't built for the type of game that it is anyway, and so it's less enjoyable than it would be if it were a more traditional RPG. The story wasn't bad, it's the execution that needed work.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#85AceMosPosted 1/19/2013 9:46:19 PM
wiiking96 posted...
AceMos posted...
21_21 posted...
AceMos posted...

That poll was extremely biased and flawed. The question they asked: "Did you find the story in Super Paper Mario interesting?" would get very different results that one like "Do you enjoy the stories in the Paper Mario series?".

There are too many factors that would skew the results. For one, they asked people that they can't be sure are fans of the series. The story in SPM wasn't built for the type of game that it is anyway, and so it's less enjoyable than it would be if it were a more traditional RPG. The story wasn't bad, it's the execution that needed work.

no they used club nintendo u cant take the super paper mario survey with out registering a copy of super paper mario i know how ppl reacted when the game came out they were upset it wasnt an rpg so they where harsh with there review to club nintendo and shot them selfs in the foot
---
#86wiiking96Posted 1/19/2013 9:49:50 PM
AceMos posted...
no they used club nintendo u cant take the super paper mario survey with out registering a copy of super paper mario

I said that they wouldn't know for sure if the people they're surveying are Paper Mario fans.

i know how ppl reacted when the game came out they were upset it wasnt an rpg so they where harsh with there review to club nintendo and shot them selfs in the foot.

wat
---
#87AceMosPosted 1/19/2013 9:51:10 PM
wiiking96 posted...
AceMos posted...
no they used club nintendo u cant take the super paper mario survey with out registering a copy of super paper mario

I said that they wouldn't know for sure if the people they're surveying are Paper Mario fans.

i know how ppl reacted when the game came out they were upset it wasnt an rpg so they where harsh with there review to club nintendo and shot them selfs in the foot.

wat

so almost all super paper mario sales were done by ppl who didnt like the series?
---
#88wiiking96Posted 1/19/2013 9:52:11 PM
AceMos posted...
wiiking96 posted...
AceMos posted...

so almost all super paper mario sales were done by ppl who didnt like the series?

How is this relevant?
---
#89Mirror_AuraPosted 1/19/2013 9:54:29 PM
Why don't we get rid of charles martinet while were at it?

Hmm, that's not such a bad idea... I never did like the idea of Mario having a voice. Maybe he should be silent again?
---
The most powerful army, in, HISTORY.
YAAAAAAYYYYY.
#90ZvolTxPosted 1/19/2013 9:55:44 PM
Yoshiaki is a genious... I am a pretty big fan haha.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg