21K systems sold last week - Nintendos Wii U problems turn into a crisis.

#251MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 1/19/2013 9:54:37 PM(edited)
Newbius posted...
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
OK OK, so sales are really bad ( we all know that), But what will save the Wii U from the true next gen consoles? If we're going to save the Wii U we have to admit that it is a gimmicky poorly selling LastGen.5 console. Once we admit this we can get to work telling Nintendo what it needs to do to bring it back to life.

Your trolling is not making it any better. Get out of here.

It's not trolling. I'm trying to save my beloved Wii U! I love the Wii U probably more than anyone on this board.
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#252P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/19/2013 10:07:08 PM
Newbius posted...
OK OK, so sales are really bad ( we all know that), But what will save the Wii U from the true next gen consoles? If we're going to save the Wii U we have to admit that it is a gimmicky poorly selling LastGen.5 console. Once we admit this we can get to work telling Nintendo what it needs to do to bring it back to life.

It's not trolling. I'm trying to save my beloved Wii U! I love the Wii U probably more than anyone on this board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBY7b7uZ3DY

You don't have a Wii U.
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Manhunt2, One Piece
#253MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 1/19/2013 10:15:09 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Newbius posted...

You don't have a Wii U.

My basic and deluxe model would disagree with you. But I must say I lol'ed at the video.
---
#254NewbiusPosted 1/19/2013 10:20:20 PM
Newbius posted...

You have been trolling these boards for a while now. there is no need to hide it because all this board really is its a troll fest.
#255P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/19/2013 10:58:03 PM
Newbius posted...

You don't have a Wii U.

My basic and deluxe model would disagree with you. But I must say I lol'ed at the video.

Pics or you're a lie.
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Manhunt2, One Piece
#256_Sovereign_Posted 1/19/2013 11:12:38 PM
iloveheavyrain posted...
Hey, I LOVE NINTENDO. Though I took my Wii U back before 30 days because I beat the crap out of Zombi U (solid game) and NSMBU (fun), though Nintendo lying about incomplete Wii U and Pikmin getting pushed back and back and back (which means its not ready) = refund.

I will wait for huge price drop and Wii U 2.0 (which will be more streamlined, efficient) and will have fun with my 3ds.

Mark this post: Wii U price drop is coming (yes, we hear you 3DS!)

Or you could have just kept it and still enjoyed your 3DS...........
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#257Mooby0308Posted 1/19/2013 11:21:19 PM
Damn Nintendo "fans" are so impatient. It takes time to makes games and you all know they are coming. Just play some Xbox or PS3 or DS games until then.
---
XBL, PSN, Steam, Nintendo Network: Mooby923
#258iloveheavyrain(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 11:24:49 PM
Im trying to save the Wii U too. I love Nintendo!
---
ZombiU is Game of the Year 2012
#259MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 1/20/2013 12:55:32 AM

You don't have a Wii U.

Pics or you're a lie.

I put both in the pic so you couldn't say I only own one.

http://i.imgur.com/MQbL5yX.jpg
---
#260BuretsuPosted 1/20/2013 12:58:09 AM
http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/anyone-else-bought-two-wii-u-consoles.452791778/

Just putting this here...
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit