With all the arguments of "power" aside, can we just focus on one thing?

#11Virus66(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 12:24:02 PM
You totally missed the point of the topic bro...
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#12Christopher BelmontPosted 1/19/2013 12:33:00 PM
No, I think you missed mine: The focus will NEVER be on just "fun" and will almost always be dominated by "power". Has been for GENERATIONS.
---
When the going gets tough, kick going in the balls!
#13Christopher BelmontPosted 1/19/2013 12:34:06 PM
I mean, your first response right under your inital topic was someone talking about graphics... If that doesn't prove it then I don't know what will! :D
---
When the going gets tough, kick going in the balls!
#14ElGadoPosted 1/19/2013 12:45:52 PM
We can focus on one thing, and even on that front, the Wii failed (worst Zelda's to date, Galaxy is too linear and doesn't carry the legacy of Mario, Melee>Brawl, etc etc.)

So even on the "gameplay" front that you Nintendrones desperately try to argue Nintendo takes lead in, it failed.
#15Baha05Posted 1/19/2013 12:48:47 PM(edited)
DemonDog666 posted...
It's not about graphics it's about the wiiU cpu being too weak to handle the gameplay.

Devs can work around that.

ElGado posted...
We can focus on one thing, and even on that front, the Wii failed (worst Zelda's to date, Galaxy is too linear and doesn't carry the legacy of Mario, Melee>Brawl, etc etc.)

So even on the "gameplay" front that you Nintendrones desperately try to argue Nintendo takes lead in, it failed.

Also opinions.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#16ElGadoPosted 1/19/2013 12:48:58 PM
Baha05 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
It's not about graphics it's about the wiiU cpu being too weak to handle the gameplay.

Devs can work around that.

The question isn't "Can the devs work around it?" Of course they can work around it.

The real question is, are they going to blow resources working around it? And given the third party history with Nintendo, they will move on from Ninty once again.
#17Baha05Posted 1/19/2013 12:50:49 PM
ElGado posted...
The question isn't "Can the devs work around it?" Of course they can work around it.

The real question is, are they going to blow resources working around it? And given the third party history with Nintendo, they will move on from Ninty once again.

Of course if devs actually want to put games out on the system to sell, just like they had to figure out how to developer for the 360/Wii/PS3 and just about every console before that too.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#18ElGadoPosted 1/19/2013 12:52:21 PM
Baha05 posted...
ElGado posted...

Of course if devs actually want to put games out on the system to sell, just like they had to figure out how to developer for the 360/Wii/PS3 and just about every console before that too.

Based off the sales of Wii U games, it wont be long before they stop supporting Wii U, just like how they left the Wii.

There will be plenty of shovelware tablet games to play though!
#19Baha05Posted 1/19/2013 12:53:44 PM
ElGado posted...
Based off the sales of Wii U games, it wont be long before they stop supporting Wii U, just like how they left the Wii.

Nothing wrong with the Wii U games sales, they are healthy enough. If you are talking about the 3rd Party Ports well there's your answer to that, those games are ports.
---
#20ElGadoPosted 1/19/2013 12:56:14 PM
Baha05 posted...
ElGado posted...

Nothing wrong with the Wii U games sales, they are healthy enough. If you are talking about the 3rd Party Ports well there's your answer to that, those games are ports.

....That was my whole point. Third party will choose to opt out of making games for Wii U because no one will buy their game for that console.

Not a problem with Xbox or Playstation, you can thank your fellow Nintendrones who only buy first party games for that.