Game Informer says 5 out of 7 games look and play worse on Wii U

#11LordRazielPosted 1/19/2013 1:53:21 PM
That is why Wii U is not worth it right now. XBOX 360 and PS3 are just better.
---
-------------
Dashing
#12ZeroSkyPosted 1/19/2013 1:54:44 PM
Any reason for leaving out Assassin's Creed III and NBA 2K13, the two they said were even? Besides 5 out of 7 sounding more dramatic than 5 out of 9.
#13nickvd8Posted 1/19/2013 2:00:12 PM
They forgot NG3 which is way better on Wii U.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#14Phange 2Posted 1/19/2013 2:00:31 PM
This list is totally bogus.

Darksiders II looks and runs so much worse than the other console versions.

Ironically Mass Effect 3 looks and runs considerably better than the PS3 version and is almost on par with the Xbox version
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
#15ZeroSkyPosted 1/19/2013 2:01:30 PM
Not to mention their only complaints about Mass Effect 3 were that you squad commands and power felt clunky on the gamepad, and you can't play ME 1 & 2 on the Wii U to import your saves and experience the universe continuity properly.

Same with Black Ops II, actually. Their only complaint there was the lack of online activity. No complaints from a technical standpoint.

"5 out of 7" with no clarification is a bit misleading.
#16Crimson681Posted 1/19/2013 2:01:37 PM
I don't even consider Wii-U next gen. I see it as Nintendo failing to keep up with the current gen. Most of the hardcore gamers want their stuff running 60FPS, and if Sony and Microsoft can give them than when Wii-U runs the same game at 25-30, its going to be an open and shut deal for Nintendo. Why is anyone in their right mind going to buy a "new" system that is only equal or worse to their competitors current systems?

Its not the end of the world for Nintendo, at the very worst, Wii-U will flop, and NIntendo will /ragequit from the console market like Sega did. You'll still be able to get those Mario and Zelda games on Sony or Microsoft's system. So you Nintendo fanboys shouldn't fret. The Nintendo flagship titles will continue on whether they continue in the console market or not.

Sorry to be the bringer of reality here.
#17dennis941012Posted 1/19/2013 2:02:14 PM
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Darksidesrs II

Worse:
Mass Effect 3
Batman: Arkham City: Armored Edition
Blops II
Madden NFL 13
FIfa 13

are you kidding me?
darksider = worse
ME3 = better
Black ops = better
batman = better

wtf is wrong with them -.-
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#18DemonDog666Posted 1/19/2013 2:06:08 PM
Baha05 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
I think open world games will still have issues on wiiU

Open world games already have tons of issues.

And they'll have more on the wiiU
#19AhnoldDoodPosted 1/19/2013 2:08:15 PM
Crimson681 posted...
I don't even consider Wii-U next gen.

It isn't. Its 8th gen, the current gen. You'd get it if you had ANY IDEA how console generations work.

Most of the hardcore gamers want their stuff running 60FPS, and if Sony and Microsoft can give them than when Wii-U runs the same game at 25-30

Implying that the Wii U can't run 60FPS. *cough*New Super Mario Bros. U and Nintendo Land*cough*

Why is anyone in their right mind going to buy a "new" system that is only equal or worse to their competitors current systems?

"Durr, launch games totally show everything the system can do!" If we went by your crappy logic, no one would have bought a PS3 or a 360.
#20Final Fantasy2389Posted 1/19/2013 2:08:59 PM
No one actually listens to anything GI says. The only reason people get it is because it's forced upon them when they sign up for a Gamestop power up rewards card.

My GI was switched to digital only and I just lol and delete that s*** right away.
---
Former WWE Diva and BJJ Blue Belt. Smart. Sexy. Powerful. Eve Torres <3
http://bit.ly/J38z1u | http://bit.ly/KIjaFT |