Wii U vs. Super GameCube

#13D_ShadoPosted 1/19/2013 1:01:17 PM
Which would you rather have? The Super GameCube has PS4-tier graphics and doesn't replace your favorite Nintendo franchises with casual shovelware.
#2Enigma149Posted 1/19/2013 1:09:51 PM
The Wii U.

Here's my logic:
-The Wii U is less powerful, and therefore cheaper.
-The Wii U hasn't replaced my favorite Nintendo franchise with casual shovelware.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch
#3KAMMYqueenPosted 1/19/2013 1:10:41 PM
Enigma149 posted...
The Wii U.

Here's my logic:
-The Wii U is less powerful, and therefore cheaper.
-The Wii U hasn't replaced my favorite Nintendo franchise with casual shovelware.

How dare you use logic.
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#4Wiiplayer111Posted 1/19/2013 1:11:03 PM
3D_Shado posted...
The Super GameCube has PS4-tier graphics

What exactly do PS4-tier graphics look like?
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#5AhnoldDoodPosted 1/19/2013 1:11:30 PM
3D_Shado posted...
The Super GameCube has PS4-tier graphics and doesn't replace your favorite Nintendo franchises with casual shovelware.

Aw, look, he's writing fanfiction. Little does he know that you have to actually pay attention to the canon story.

Tell me, tween, whats "PS4-tier graphics"? And tell me what Nintendo franchise has been replaced by "casual shovelware"?
#6RomanBlade00Posted 1/19/2013 1:18:48 PM
Nintendo should go back to releasing real gaming machines instead of these systems who's primary purpose is to appeal to casual gamers. Super Gamecube all the way.
---
PSN: romanblade86
#7AhnoldDoodPosted 1/19/2013 1:20:19 PM
RomanBlade00 posted...
Nintendo should go back to releasing real gaming machines instead of these systems who's primary purpose is to appeal to casual gamers.

Yeah, and come in last place behind everyone else! Perfect plan!
#83D_Shado(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 5:24:43 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
RomanBlade00 posted...
Nintendo should go back to releasing real gaming machines instead of these systems who's primary purpose is to appeal to casual gamers.

Hate to say it but they're already in last place. Unless you're one of the fanboys who thinks only sales matter, Wii and Wii U as a gaming platform is SEVERELY lacking. Fact is, real gamers just want traditional interfaces with the occasional gimmick thrown in, and NOT at the expense of their beloved franchises.
#9AceMosPosted 1/19/2013 5:33:05 PM
3D_Shado posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
RomanBlade00 posted...

Hate to say it but they're already in last place. Unless you're one of the fanboys who thinks only sales matter, Wii and Wii U as a gaming platform is SEVERELY lacking. Fact is, real gamers just want traditional interfaces with the occasional gimmick thrown in, and NOT at the expense of their beloved franchises.

the head of sony would sell his eat his own mother to get half the profits the wii had
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#10Arok2092Posted 1/19/2013 5:35:23 PM
3D_Shado posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
RomanBlade00 posted...

If they're in last place then why does the Wii have the most sales out of the 3 7th generation consoles?

I'm not a fanboy but I'm not ignorant. Sales do matter, and if you have the most sales then you're not last place.
---
Henshin-a-go-go baby!