Nintendo will have to release these games 2013 to kill off the 720 fire....

#1Tasty_mePosted 1/19/2013 3:06:33 PM
Zelda Wii.
Mario Wii
Mario kart Wii.
Wii fit U
Pikmin
#2AhnoldDoodPosted 1/19/2013 3:08:14 PM
Tasty_me posted...
Zelda Wii.
Mario Wii
Mario kart Wii.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/99/Legend_of_Zelda_Skyward_Sword_boxart.png

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/7/77/Mariobox-noscale.jpg/341px-Mariobox-noscale.jpg

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/2/29/Mkwii.jpg/338px-Mkwii.jpg
#3Crimson681Posted 1/19/2013 3:08:41 PM
All Microsoft needs is another new Halo game, and a new Battlefield or COD and you can call the Wii-U PWNT!!!

Even if they release COD on Wii-U, nobody is gonna be online, because everyone will have it on the X box.
#4Crimson10BladesPosted 1/19/2013 3:08:45 PM
The XBox 720 will light itself on fire? Cool!
---
3DS Friend code: 5026-4425-6974
#5AhnoldDoodPosted 1/19/2013 3:09:38 PM
Crimson681 posted...
All Microsoft needs is another new Halo game, and a new Battlefield or COD and you can call the Wii-U PWNT!!!

Because that worked so well before. Despite the fact that the Wii still outsold the 360, and quite a few Mario games outsell those games.

Fail.
#6DrumguyPosted 1/19/2013 3:16:54 PM(edited)
Crimson681 posted...

Even if they release COD on Wii-U, nobody is gonna be online, because everyone will have it on the X box.

There happens to be a new Battlefield game coming to Wii U.

And the 3,000 people who play CoD:BO 2 on Wii U (including me) say hi. That's not nobody last time I checked.

Do some research and at least look like an educated troll.
#7EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 1/19/2013 3:17:26 PM
I'd take Orbis as more of a threat to Nintendo.

They actually have exclusive games. =/
---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (360 GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR
Now playing: Dishonored, AC3, Gears of War 3, H4, Black Ops II, Dark Souls
#8rockyminPosted 1/19/2013 3:24:22 PM
Drumguy posted...
Crimson681 posted...

And the 3,000 people who play CoD:BO 2 on Wii U (including me) say hi. That's not nobody last time I checked.

Compared to the millions that play COD on the other consoles? Yeah, 3000 is definitely nobody.

Do some research and at least look like an educated fanboy.
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#9DrumguyPosted 1/19/2013 3:52:36 PM
rockymin posted...
Drumguy posted...
Crimson681 posted...

Compared to the millions that play COD on the other consoles? Yeah, 3000 is definitely nobody.

Do some research and at least look like an educated fanboy.

I'd rather put my money into a company that hasn't disappointed me since the NES. If that makes me a fanboy, then guilty as charged. Couldn't care less. I'd rather spend my hard-earned money on a console that I know I'm going to like. When you buy everything yourself you have to make choices about whether something would be worth the money or not. So yes, I have done my research. Have you?

The Wii U hasn't even been out three months. To play BO2 on Wii U you have to buy the game and the system. The other two consoles have been out. So, what a surprise - there's more people on the other two systems. That's not the result of research - that's common sense.
#10JackalPosted 1/19/2013 3:56:47 PM
Tasty_me posted...
Zelda Wii.
Mario Wii
Mario kart Wii.
Wii fit U
Pikmin

Neither of those games would get a single penny of my hard earned money.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak