Nintendo will have to release these games 2013 to kill off the 720 fire....

#41EazyERockPosted 1/20/2013 5:45:21 PM
lightningbugx posted...
In my experience for online multiplayer FPS games, there is a significant percentage of smack-talking 12 year olds to play with. What is the percentage of them on the Wii U versus X360?

in my experience on the Wii, the players on FPS's on that system were actually 20s and 30s aged folks who are actually more pleasant to deal with..
---
not changing this sig until RG3 wins Rookie of the Year
#42Artillatron7Posted 1/20/2013 5:56:26 PM
Tasty_me posted...
Zelda Wii.
Mario Wii
Mario kart Wii.
Wii fit U
Pikmin

Lame. I'm tired of mario and zelda all the time. And I don't like pikmin. I want some new games in Nintendo's other franchises. Like for example:

Star Fox
F-zero
Metroid (2D or 3D)
Pokemon battling game for gen 5
Super smash bros 4
Yoshi's island 3
Donkey Kong country (2D or 3D)
---
http://i45.tinypic.com/260ed8i.jpg http://i.imgur.com/wvpAA.jpg
#43DifferentialEquationPosted 1/20/2013 6:26:08 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
Crimson681 posted...
All Microsoft needs is another new Halo game, and a new Battlefield or COD and you can call the Wii-U PWNT!!!

Because that worked so well before. Despite the fact that the Wii still outsold the 360, and quite a few Mario games outsell those games.

Fail.

Because Nintendo fooled a lot of casuals non-gamers with something new. They were tricked into believing that motion controls were something amazing instead of just a shoddy gimmick. They're not going to be able to do that again with the Wii U controller and the people that bought the Wii aren't going to be fooled again.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#44ShadowSkill11Posted 1/20/2013 7:23:31 PM
Tasty_me posted...
Zelda Wii.
Mario Wii
Mario kart Wii.
Wii fit U
Pikmin

None of those games appeal to the 720/PS4/PC audience the way they do to the Nintendo audience. Unless Nintendo eats up the 3rd party market they have nothing to worry about. At this point 3rd parties know to not waste their time with a player base that only wants Mario/Zelda/Mii/Metroid/Pokemon games.
#45stoney2005Posted 1/21/2013 3:37:39 AM
Drumguy posted...
rockymin posted...
Drumguy posted...
Crimson681 posted...
All Microsoft needs is another new Halo game, and a new Battlefield or COD and you can call the Wii-U PWNT!!!

Even if they release COD on Wii-U, nobody is gonna be online, because everyone will have it on the X box.

There happens to be a new Battlefield game coming to Wii U.

And the 3,000 people who play CoD:BO 2 on Wii U (including me) say hi. That's not nobody last time I checked.

Do some research and at least look like an educated troll.

Compared to the millions that play COD on the other consoles? Yeah, 3000 is definitely nobody.

Do some research and at least look like an educated fanboy.

I'd rather put my money into a company that hasn't disappointed me since the NES. If that makes me a fanboy, then guilty as charged. Couldn't care less. I'd rather spend my hard-earned money on a console that I know I'm going to like. When you buy everything yourself you have to make choices about whether something would be worth the money or not. So yes, I have done my research. Have you?

The Wii U hasn't even been out three months. To play BO2 on Wii U you have to buy the game and the system. The other two consoles have been out. So, what a surprise - there's more people on the other two systems. That's not the result of research - that's common sense.

what are you doing here then?
---
Hmm a flag with the peace symbol on it. Your militant dictatorship can't have that, now can it Mario?
#46DrumguyPosted 1/21/2013 10:10:51 AM
stoney2005 posted...
Drumguy posted...
rockymin posted...
Drumguy posted...
Crimson681 posted...

Even if they release COD on Wii-U, nobody is gonna be online, because everyone will have it on the X box.

There happens to be a new Battlefield game coming to Wii U.

And the 3,000 people who play CoD:BO 2 on Wii U (including me) say hi. That's not nobody last time I checked.

Do some research and at least look like an educated troll.

Compared to the millions that play COD on the other consoles? Yeah, 3000 is definitely nobody.

Do some research and at least look like an educated fanboy.

I'd rather put my money into a company that hasn't disappointed me since the NES. If that makes me a fanboy, then guilty as charged. Couldn't care less. I'd rather spend my hard-earned money on a console that I know I'm going to like. When you buy everything yourself you have to make choices about whether something would be worth the money or not. So yes, I have done my research. Have you?

The Wii U hasn't even been out three months. To play BO2 on Wii U you have to buy the game and the system. The other two consoles have been out. So, what a surprise - there's more people on the other two systems. That's not the result of research - that's common sense.

what are you doing here then?

Because Nintendo hasn't given me a reason to not trust their product??