People complaining about Wii U price are hypocrites because...

#31shotgunheadshotPosted 1/19/2013 3:03:35 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
Crimson681 posted...
There are no PS3/360 emulators

?

How come Nintendo wants 350$ for only 32gb?

Because 32GB is good enough. Or do you want them to go $450 for 100GB?

Why would they have to up the price by offering more gigs? 32 gig is probably enough but they should be giving a little more for $300.
#32AhnoldDoodPosted 1/19/2013 3:04:43 PM
shotgunheadshot posted...
Why would they have to up the price by offering more gigs?

Because adding internal parts to a console costs money?
#33EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 1/19/2013 3:06:18 PM
Can't compare a cell phone to a game console. One is far more essential than the other even if you don't need the $300 phone.

I agree though. The Wii U prices are nothing to complain about. Especially when someone in this thread just said they'd gladly pay $600 for a gaming console. Laughable.
---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (360 GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR
Now playing: Dishonored, AC3, Gears of War 3, H4, Black Ops II, Dark Souls
#34Crimson681Posted 1/19/2013 3:07:47 PM
EnVy_CaLiBeR posted...
Can't compare a cell phone to a game console. One is far more essential than the other even if you don't need the $300 phone.

I agree though. The Wii U prices are nothing to complain about. Especially when someone in this thread just said they'd gladly pay $600 for a gaming console. Laughable.

The games make the console, and so far Wii-U isn't getting any!! Even some of the most die hard fan boys on here are complaining about the games, and wishing they were coming!
#35P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/19/2013 3:08:41 PM
I don't buy phones, but I don't think $300 for the Wii U is too much either.
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Manhunt2, One Piece
#36shotgunheadshotPosted 1/19/2013 3:11:13 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
Why would they have to up the price by offering more gigs?

Because adding internal parts to a console costs money?

Yes but the system is already overpriced with the amount of memory they offer now. But xbox and Sony pulled the same crap when they launched with a small amount of memory, so i guess understand .
#37EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 1/19/2013 3:14:48 PM
Crimson681 posted...
EnVy_CaLiBeR posted...

The games make the console, and so far Wii-U isn't getting any!! Even some of the most die hard fan boys on here are complaining about the games, and wishing they were coming!

It's still two months after launch and it had one of the biggest launch lineups ever with more coming in the launch window. E3 is also bound to hold many games that will come this year. There's no reason to worry.

And I don't care how many games a console launches with. I wouldn't touch a $600 dollar game system. I've been primarily a Sony guy since the PS1 and I didn't touch the PS3 until it went down to $299. It's not that serious for $600.
---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (360 GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR
Now playing: Dishonored, AC3, Gears of War 3, H4, Black Ops II, Dark Souls
#38geneticsftwPosted 1/19/2013 3:17:49 PM
How come Nintendo wants 350$ for only 32gb? Sony and microsoft offer a lot more gigs for that money.

Like $399 for 20gigs?
---
Sweet
#39George TrevorPosted 1/19/2013 3:19:49 PM
Crimson681 posted...
PS4 which will be a vastly superior system.

If you really believe that you will be vastly disappointed
---
My Biohazard - RE Collection: youtu.be/1RpMCJiLUck
My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/AlienGenotype
#40TheBonfiniPosted 1/19/2013 3:23:00 PM
George Trevor posted...
Crimson681 posted...
PS4 which will be a vastly superior system.

If you really believe that you will be vastly disappointed

Can you look vastly into the future?
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg