Do you think Bayonetta 2 will be better or worse than the first?

#1ColorfulColorsPosted 1/19/2013 5:26:38 PM
I'm sorry for posting this here...But the Bayonetta 2 boards have been completely ruined by 1 gigantic troll.

But anyway, Do you think Bayonetta 2 will be better or worse than the first one?
I think it will be on par.
---
Go on the Wii U board and find a topic where the word fanboy isn't used. Its impossible.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed~SuperShyGuy9000
#2CyclicalPosted 1/19/2013 5:28:35 PM
Better. I think that any Gamepad use will only add to the game (with an optional Pro Controller setting, too).
#3FlyinTonitePosted 1/19/2013 5:29:00 PM
Better. I'd love to have my combos list on the wii u gamepad so I don't have to pause to look up a good combo to complete an alfheim challenge.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#4digiblasterPosted 1/19/2013 5:30:42 PM
You didn't post there because of a troll - and you came here?

OT, I didn't play the first. It's somewhere on my to-do list, but there are many others to come to first. But I see no reason for it to be worse; far as I can tell the development team is pretty similar to the last. Obviously sequels can come off worse than their predecessors so that's by no means ruled out, and there's the possibility they go over the top trying to integrate the GamePad.

Still, Nintendo themselves aren't having any input to the game themselves are they? And I doubt they'll be censoring anything, given the attempt to regain the core (and the selection of graphic games the Wii U has so far). It's too early to tell, but I can't see it being worse.
#5jackorhoadsPosted 1/19/2013 5:31:41 PM
Slutty Reggie should be a dlc character, I'd buy the game for that lol
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#6ColorfulColors(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 5:32:14 PM
digiblaster posted...

OT, I didn't play the first. It's somewhere on my to-do list, but there are many others to come to first. But I see no reason for it to be worse; far as I can tell the development team is pretty similar to the last. Obviously sequels can come off worse than their predecessors so that's by no means ruled out, and there's the possibility they go over the top trying to integrate the GamePad.

Still, Nintendo themselves aren't having any input to the game themselves are they? And I doubt they'll be censoring anything, given the attempt to regain the core (and the selection of graphic games the Wii U has so far). It's too early to tell, but I can't see it being worse.

You obviously don't know him.

He spams every topic with the same crap.
And i mean SPAMS.
---
Go on the Wii U board and find a topic where the word fanboy isn't used. Its impossible.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed~SuperShyGuy9000
#7Bancario51Posted 1/19/2013 6:02:37 PM
it cant be worse than the unpatched ps3 version
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#8Jaime_BennPosted 1/19/2013 6:07:04 PM
Never played the first one so I wouldn't know. I have a PS3 so I'm not getting the first one lol.
---
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(
#9ShadowSkill11Posted 1/19/2013 6:21:43 PM
Sequels to crappy games are usually worse. So yes, it will be worse.
#10jillwarrenPosted 1/20/2013 8:41:17 AM
ColorfulColors posted...
digiblaster posted...

You obviously don't know him.

He spams every topic with the same crap.
And i mean SPAMS.

You have aan ignore button; use it!
---
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I owe Jesus everything; I love you Lord