Wii TVii NHL Gamecenter fail

#1Ri0TidePosted 1/19/2013 5:37:09 PM
It's pretty disappointing that the Wii U doesn't have the NHL Gamecenter app the 360 and Ps3 got recently. If Nintendo really wants the Wii U to be at the forefront of the living room, it would probably be a good start to make sure you get big apps that your competitors are giving to their customers. Luckily I have a 360 and PS3, but I would have liked to use the Wii U's gamepad instead. /complaint
---
XBL Gamertag: Eternal Dreamer
PSN: Kirelyk
#2Dark_AbaddonPosted 1/19/2013 5:39:28 PM
agreed. Though I am just happy to have NHL hockey back
---
Me: my posts, now with 100% more signature
Hades: I liked it better when your posts had 100% less signature...
#3Virus66Posted 1/19/2013 5:39:59 PM
As much as I love the NHL, the fact is that it's one of the sports that most Americans don't really care about (compared to NBA, NFL or MLB), so the chances of Nintendo supporting it any time soon is very slim.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#4Baha05Posted 1/19/2013 5:41:06 PM
Virus66 posted...
As much as I love the NHL, the fact is that it's one of the sports that most Americans don't really care about (compared to NBA, NFL or MLB), so the chances of Nintendo supporting it any time soon is very slim.

Plus contracts might exist that kinda screws Nintendo over.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#5Jaime_BennPosted 1/19/2013 5:41:27 PM
Yeah!!! Hockey is back!
---
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(
#6KayubePosted 1/19/2013 8:39:14 PM
Wouldn't they just add NHL support to TVii?
---
This signature intentionally left blank.
#7Reflex-ArcPosted 1/19/2013 9:22:35 PM
That'll change as soon as Seattle gets an NHL team. You can bet your bottom dollar on that.
#8XechsPosted 1/19/2013 9:44:20 PM
Ps3 already has sunday ticket, MLB and NHL. It's taking 360 forever to get on board so Nintendo will have up hill licensing battle a head as well.

To be honest I use my browser most often then naught. But I do love the NHL game center layout on PS3 just unfortunate it seems to need constant updates. Tonight for example it hasn't even updated to be able to watch games while PC is ready to go. Wii u gamepad would actually be cool because of all the stat stuff they can have on screen, on PS3 you do kinda a pic in pic thing to bring up stats while watching. wii u could be so much more non intrusive by having another screen to display the stuff (PC does well if you have 2 or 3 screen option).
---
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/1198847692478tg1.gif
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/rankastar.gif Ranka-Macross Frontier
#9xfpredatorPosted 1/19/2013 10:36:56 PM
It will take Nintendo awhile to get it most likely. It took Microsoft awhile to get it as well and this is the first season I can use it. Plus I had problems today trying to get the things to work. PC, 360, PS3, and iPad were a no go until late in the night. Got to at least watch Ducks v Canucks. At least hockey is back, that's all I care about.
#10dwebbsterPosted 1/19/2013 11:20:09 PM
WOOOO!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2FUj4vwtgQ
---
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?