Anyone have a Wii U... and like it?!?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone have a Wii U... and like it?!?!

User Info: PUNCHOUT1116

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#21
Anyone else? Dont be afraid of the persecution.
-
Good stuff

User Info: lightningbugx

lightningbugx
3 years ago#22
Does "love it" count?

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
3 years ago#23
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Reflex-Arc posted...
I spent most of my day playing mine. NSMBU, Nintendoland, and I finally downloaded the demos for Rayman (awesome) and ZombiU.

I have no Idea why ZombiU got such terrible reviews from the " professional" critics. That demo was awesome. I plan on buying the game tomorrow.

In other words, yes. I like my Wii U.

I too loved Zombie U. Great survival horror game, and you dont see those too often anymore.

It was my number one anticipated game prior to the Wii U launch, but then I fell victim to the piss poor critical reviews. I should have listened to the actual gamers that enjoy a real survival horror game. I'm glad they released a demo. I can't wait to play the full game.

User Info: SMT_Masochist

SMT_Masochist
3 years ago#24
Of course. Then again I'm a sucker for new tech. I kept the Vita just for Ragnarok and will hold for soul sacrifice and then hold again for PSO2.

For the WiiU it's MH all the way then....smash?....fire emblem?...Bayo....and who knows.
Games: WO3, Ragnarok, BLOPS2, PS Allstars, BM:AC, Sonic Racing
PS3/Vita/WiiU: ENDBOSS78 3DS: 1375-7216-3398

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#25
lightningbugx posted...
Does "love it" count?

Why yes, yes it does.
-
Good stuff

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#26
Being on this board for awhile, I wouldve never thought that there were other people here that actually enjoy the console. Keep em coming guys :)
-
Good stuff

User Info: SerOnionKnight

SerOnionKnight
3 years ago#27
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Being on this board for awhile, I wouldve never thought that there were other people here that actually enjoy the console. Keep em coming guys :)

You are going to see the same thing when 720/ps4 comes put. Same complainers and trolls just different boards.

User Info: EnVy_CaLiBeR

EnVy_CaLiBeR
3 years ago#28
Love it. Can't wait to see what they have coming for it.
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (360 GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR
Now playing: Dishonored, AC3, Gears of War 3, H4, Black Ops II, Dark Souls, Trine 2

User Info: CaptainMoose

CaptainMoose
3 years ago#29
I love mine. Not a whole lotta games yet, but I got my 3DS.

User Info: tav19

tav19
3 years ago#30
I'm really enjoying my Wii U, lately I've been alternating between NintendoLand, NSMBU, and Zombi U though I still have a ways to go before I 100% complete all three games.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone have a Wii U... and like it?!?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived