Anyone have a Wii U... and like it?!?!

#61AwayFromHerePosted 1/21/2013 12:48:39 AM
I like it, but I'm pissed that Pikmin 3 isn't out yet.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#62Ghost the BatPosted 1/21/2013 12:55:53 AM
I have one and I like it I just don't play it. No really good games yet.
#63leopoldsharkPosted 1/21/2013 1:17:09 AM
They do, and they are probably playing and enjoying it right now. Or they know better and don't visit the Gamefaqs WiiU board.
#64XWolfOPosted 1/21/2013 1:20:24 AM
Yes, I do, and yes, I do.
---
It's-a me!
#65MoegittoPosted 1/21/2013 2:53:58 AM
I love the system and the games I buy for the system, the thing I hate is most of Nintendo's business practices. They have games that are 100% complete but they won't release them because "They don't want to oversaturate the library". So instead of releasing completed games like Rayman or Pikmin 3 now and work on new games, they delay those games and work on new games AFTER those comes out. The Wii U is going to end up like the Vita soon, a great piece of Hardware hampered by no competent games.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#66ChaoticOne327Posted 1/21/2013 3:12:14 AM
I like it and I am glad I bought one, but I am just bored with it I have played everything that was original for it and all the stuff they ported over to it I had already played on other systems.

It is actually collecting dust now other then the occasional playing of Mario bros. on it. They need to get some of these great first party titles they talk about so much out for it.
---
Tell me I'm a Sinner well I got News for you! I spoke to God this morning and he don't like you -Ozzy
#67ChipChippersonPosted 1/21/2013 4:18:55 AM
I like it. Not playing much lately because I've been reading a lot but once Lego City, Aliens and Pandoras Tower are out gaming will grab my interest again.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#68Red_hot_smasherPosted 1/21/2013 4:31:56 AM
Jx1010 posted...
I like it

---
www.avaaz.org, www.allout.org, www.amnesty.org
All these organizations for human rights, and yet noone cares about the victims of copyright law. ;,(
#69niels200683Posted 1/21/2013 5:04:38 AM
I spent all my last weekend playing the 30-minute assassin's creed 3 DLC (in a cinematic way, with that ugly HUD on my gamepad instead of ruining the pretty graphics on screen) and drawing / watching drawings in miiverse.

Then I played the first levels of 4 of 8 of my new games...

Am also loving Nintendoland, Mario bros. U, Sonic racing, ZombiU, Trine 2 (100% it), Little inferno, Nano assault, Tekken tag 2, Chasing aurora.

I never got so many games for a system in the first period after launch - I really like the Wii U.

Though EA can go *&^% themselves with the release of Mass Effect 3 (only) - I'll wait until I can find Trilogy on PS3 used (I want to play it, but I won't support it).

Darksiders 2 will probably be a buy for PS3 too.
For batman I'll probably get the Wii U version due to less tearing.
For Ninja gaiden I'm waiting for two more months to see if they announce a possible sigma version.

Please note, in case you disagree with this opinion, that I am awesome.
This means my opinion is more important and therefore invalidates yours.
---
Nintendo Wii: Putting the 'p' in 'Epic'.
-Curse all these sock-eating gnomes!-
#70Rasputin77Posted 1/21/2013 5:07:17 AM
Yes, I like it, but... *sigh*... this whole "ZOMG, teh Wii U iz gettin soooooo much hate - gotta pour on the luv" angle is wonky logic.

The only thing worse than the "troll" threads, are the adverse reactions to them.
---
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un