Why do people want this system to fail so bad?

#11emagdnEPosted 1/19/2013 11:29:33 PM
I want Nintendo to fall because Iwata has turned the company into a hollow shell of its former self, and it is better for Nintendo to cease to be than to continue to be used as a tool of evil

so yes, I want Wii U to fail, it's a console full of cut corners and its gimmick is the same as the DS', DS by the way, something I feel quite bitter towards, I have one, but its touch screen no longer functions, even after I sent it to Nintendo to get it fixed, the problem came up again, and it can't even function as an alarm clock any more

Competition is good.

no, competition leads to companies trying to one up each other in appealing to the ignorant masses instead of making quality products
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#12LightHawKnightPosted 1/19/2013 11:39:02 PM
TheBonfini posted...
Not fail per se, but it's fairly ignorant of Nintendo to charge $350 for out dated technology when they have billions in the bank

A price drop and serious investment into online would be generous.

So everyone else gets to release dated tech eh? You honestly think ps4 and 720 are going to be cutting edge? The only thing that is cutting edge are the super high end gaming pcs.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#13Sailor GoonPosted 1/19/2013 11:39:07 PM
TheFlamingC posted...
I fail to see how it's going to fail worse than the Vita when it already outsold the Vita's lifetime in 2 months. Not saying that's it's impossible for it to fail but, to claim that it's going to be another Vita is more than stretching it.

The fact that its sales have outsold the Vita doesnt change the fact that sales for the system have drastically dropped. They've dropped down to Vita hardware sales levels.
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#14TheFlamingCPosted 1/19/2013 11:39:49 PM
You're either trolling or an idiot. I HOPE you're trolling. Monopolies are the worst possible thing for business AND creativity.
---
Nope, don't have a sig. Maybe later.
#15TheBonfiniPosted 1/19/2013 11:48:15 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
TheBonfini posted...
Not fail per se, but it's fairly ignorant of Nintendo to charge $350 for out dated technology when they have billions in the bank

So everyone else gets to release dated tech eh? You honestly think ps4 and 720 are going to be cutting edge? The only thing that is cutting edge are the super high end gaming pcs.

I don't know what the specs are on the others yet.

360 was really advanced and so were parts of PS3
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#16LightHawKnightPosted 1/19/2013 11:56:42 PM
TheBonfini posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
TheBonfini posted...

And still dated in comparison with a PC.
---
#17TheBonfiniPosted 1/20/2013 12:03:49 AM
LightHawKnight posted...
TheBonfini posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
TheBonfini posted...

Lol. Sure yeah, anything you want. I can dig it.
---
#18LightHawKnightPosted 1/20/2013 12:09:16 AM
TheBonfini posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
TheBonfini posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
TheBonfini posted...

Lol. Sure yeah, anything you want. I can dig it.

So you still think only Nintendo uses dated tech eh? Have fun living in ignorance land.
---
#19jairusmonillasPosted 1/20/2013 12:09:18 AM
Nintendo only care about their 1st party games. If they got that me first attitude they should rather be a software company cause their hardwares are nothing to be proud of. its totally lacking compared to playstation and xbox.
#20TheBonfiniPosted 1/20/2013 12:15:14 AM
When did I say that they only use dated tech. It's pretty indisputable that every mass produced console ever wasn't up to snuff in comparison to the highest end PC chips, etc.

Just thought maybe Nintendo could be a lil generous with some of their money we gave them.

You're not feeling that's allowed or something?
---