Why do people want this system to fail so bad?

#111LordrvPosted 1/20/2013 10:16:54 PM
'cause Nintendo betrayed their hardcore fanbase and sold out to casuals, butt hurt ex-fanboys want them to fail.
#112squatch22Posted 1/20/2013 10:30:11 PM
Doggy doing his usual biased act. Lol
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#113Jaime_BennPosted 1/20/2013 10:33:25 PM
Wow get a room you two. Then you get to have make up sex after the fight
---
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(
#114TheBonfiniPosted 1/20/2013 10:48:16 PM
I'm still standing by my opinion that Nintendo should invest some of their billions of dollars into online at this juncture. They have maybe another year to really close the gap of missing features between what they got and what the competition has had for years. In the off chance they don't do that, I hope Nintendo is generous with their price drop and sincere with their apologies to the early adopters with Ambassador HD.

Please also hire some software engineers to speed up the OS so it loads better. Nitpick or not, even a loading bar would assure me it isn't frozen. Thanks Nintendo for the fond memories. Any real gamer loves you still.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#115BlazeFaiaPosted 1/20/2013 11:00:02 PM
Gonna throw my two cents in here on some seriously screwed up baseless claims by a certain individual.

The eShop DOES have an account. It's called Nintendo Network ID. You can't get on the eShop without making said ID. And all purchases and saves are tied to THAT ID.

Both ZombiU and Nintendo Land offer fantastic methods to using the Gamepad for both immersion and gameplay. But you wouldn't know that since you don't own the console. As for other things, as an artist, the Gamepad is an AMAZING tool. I've both seen and contributed TONS of fantastic art via Miiverse with it.

I only have 1 multi-platform game on Wii U, but I've seen and played 2 others. Assassin's Creed III, Ninja Gaiden 3, and Batman Arkham City. All 3 of these games I've seen on multiple consoles as I have 2 family members with PS3s and 4 with 360's, as well, I own a 360. These 3 multi-platform games run perfectly fine. And in fact, on the Gamepad alone, Assassin's Creed III looks better on Wii U.

I won't even bother getting into your... "interesting" claims on PC gaming. So, just.... lol.

Finally. People HAVE complimented Squatch before. He can get a bit obnoxious and insulting at times, but he's loads easier to deal with than you good sir. I've seen your mug everywhere that has to do with Nintendo. Putting way too much effort into insulting their consoles, games, and fans.
---
Companion Cube for Brawl!
http://i.imgur.com/tjDSN.png
#116DemonDog666Posted 1/21/2013 10:00:22 AM(edited)
TheBonfini posted...
I'm still standing by my opinion that Nintendo should invest some of their billions of dollars into online at this juncture. They have maybe another year to really close the gap of missing features between what they got and what the competition has had for years. In the off chance they don't do that, I hope Nintendo is generous with their price drop and sincere with their apologies to the early adopters with Ambassador HD.

Please also hire some software engineers to speed up the OS so it loads better. Nitpick or not, even a loading bar would assure me it isn't frozen. Thanks Nintendo for the fond memories. Any real gamer loves you still.

I'm pretty sure the off chance is Nintendo getting their online network in order in a year not the other way around, Nintendo made no strives with wii and they don't seem to be trying with wiiU either.

BlazeFaia posted...
Gonna throw my two cents in here on some seriously screwed up baseless claims by a certain individual.

The eShop DOES have an account. It's called Nintendo Network ID. You can't get on the eShop without making said ID. And all purchases and saves are tied to THAT ID.

Both ZombiU and Nintendo Land offer fantastic methods to using the Gamepad for both immersion and gameplay. But you wouldn't know that since you don't own the console. As for other things, as an artist, the Gamepad is an AMAZING tool. I've both seen and contributed TONS of fantastic art via Miiverse with it.

I only have 1 multi-platform game on Wii U, but I've seen and played 2 others. Assassin's Creed III, Ninja Gaiden 3, and Batman Arkham City. All 3 of these games I've seen on multiple consoles as I have 2 family members with PS3s and 4 with 360's, as well, I own a 360. These 3 multi-platform games run perfectly fine. And in fact, on the Gamepad alone, Assassin's Creed III looks better on Wii U.

I won't even bother getting into your... "interesting" claims on PC gaming. So, just.... lol.

Finally. People HAVE complimented Squatch before. He can get a bit obnoxious and insulting at times, but he's loads easier to deal with than you good sir. I've seen your mug everywhere that has to do with Nintendo. Putting way too much effort into insulting their consoles, games, and fans.

So if your wiiU breaks (ex. angry girlfriend) and you replace it you can log on and download all your downloads, nope I didn't think so, your balanced isn't shared across platforms either.

So you are being vague instead of just saying what they do with the gamepad that's so fantastic probably because it really isn't that great or even good. Something wrong with a piece of paper? Congrats your 300 dollar purchase matches a piece of paper. Though joking aside that is actually a good application for the tablet, but it has nothing to do with gameplay.

They all have framerate issues, and before you say you didn't notice them, you probably didn't doesn't mean they aren't there, some people notice framerate drops and it bugs the hell out of them some people don't notice them. You probably have slow eyes and something would have to drop below 24 for you to notice, where alot of gamers dropping below 30 is more then enough to annoy.

Now you are just lying nobody has complimented squatch ever unless they were being sarcastic or it was another one of his alt accounts, and I'm not putting any effort in, you let the truth out and it can take care of itself. The truth is what is bugging you people not me, I'm just the messenger.
#117icarus231Posted 1/21/2013 10:09:08 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
TheBonfini posted...

They all have framerate issues, and before you say you didn't notice them, you probably didn't doesn't mean they aren't there, some people notice framerate drops and it bugs the hell out of them some people don't notice them. You probably have slow eyes and something would have to drop below 24 for you to notice, where alot of gamers dropping below 30 is more then enough to annoy.

More trolls that want to put in there two cents like you. Get a system and then omplain if you have a valid issue
#118DemonDog666Posted 1/21/2013 10:23:27 AM
icarus231 posted...
More trolls that want to put in there two cents like you. Get a system and then omplain if you have a valid issue

Not complaining pointing out faults, and I wouldn't buy a system with so many faults.
#119TheBonfiniPosted 1/21/2013 10:26:18 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
icarus231 posted...

Not complaining pointing out faults, and I wouldn't buy a system with so many faults.

I've noticed that the real trolls are becoming Nintendo fans that never offer up any intelligent rebuttal to what is a fault.

I say the online needs major work, as does the operating system.

I get no intelligent suggestions of how Nintendo can help or what they should do.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#120icarus231Posted 1/21/2013 10:26:31 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
icarus231 posted...

All systems have faults have you forgottten RROD. Most of your "faults" are made up by trolls to make them feel better about the fact they need the Lamborgini of game systems to over compensate for other things.